Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

4 minutes ago, Danimal said:

So now that I cleared the fucked up reply window, 

am leaving early Friday am and meeting Beetle in Beckley where we will share a room. Anyone else from NE Oh wanna ride along let me know. 

Top left of the reply window you will see what looks like a blank white page.  Click that and it clears the fucked up reply window.  You are welcome, both for pointing it out and for me finding that modification to the message board and getting @Casper to actually put it in and actually fix something for a change.

Why Beckley Friday?  We won't be there until noon.  Go somewhere else and then drive to Beckley in the morning.

Just now, Danimal said:

Doesn't the whole shebang begin in Beckley Saturday morning JIm?

No, it begins at noon in Beckley.

My place is near your place, and going from there to Johnson City where we are staying Saturday nigh in one day is doable, but would kinda suck for the last 2 hours.  That is why I, CBBaron, and Justin and Tim are staying in Parkersburg Friday night.

From there we have a nice run down 16 to be in Beckley at noon.

Not going into details but had to run to the urgent care today and now have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow, kinda scary shit. I'm really hoping it doesn't interfere with this trip but i just don't know yet, should know tomorrow, i hope.

3 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Not going into details but had to run to the urgent care today and now have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow, kinda scary shit. I'm really hoping it doesn't interfere with this trip but i just don't know yet, should know tomorrow, i hope.

that sucks dude, I hope everything turns out OK. 

9 hours ago, Danimal said:

So now that I cleared the fucked up reply window, 

am leaving early Friday am and meeting Beetle in Beckley where we will share a room. Anyone else from NE Oh wanna ride along let me know. 

If I can get that Friday off (it's likely at this point), I'd be down to meet you somewhere in the AM. Are you taking the typical 83-->south of 70 route to the goodness? Or something else. 

5 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Geez man, hope everything turns out ok for you.  I am/was looking forward to riding with you again.

I'm planning on positioning Friday evening, just have to decide between Beckley (kinda lame noon departure...too much time to kill on Saturday), Parkersdurg (do I really want to join those weirdoes?) or somewhere more suitable to my unimaginative route between points A and B...

Edited by PhilD'oh!

I may see if I can make this work. I don't have any vacation left, but my employer is flexible....just not sure how flexible.

Anyway, put me under the "expressed interest" column. If I go, I'll take the FJR and actually use the old girl for touring.

• Tonik unpinned this topic