White S2000 with the top down today.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha

the picture was a joke, the LS1 swap was a joke. I thought it was pretty damn obvious, but I know the guy so who knows. Yes he probably initiated the race, and Yes he probably lost, but whats the big deal? im sure he wasnt a dick about it, he's got a good sense of humor.

This is his car if I am not mistaken, and I'm sure he doesn't care about your opinion. :)

Yes this cage is functional.

You guys seriously have no idea who this guy is, or what his attitude is all about. He is a good friend of mine for YEARS now, and he does alot of kidding around. The picture of him with a gun was a pure JOKE guys, its posted on myspace as a JOKE of all the OG's posting pics. The race he had was just a playing around race. And this dude has to run back fast to his computer to talk all this shit about beating a near stock S2000 with exterior mods, cage, suspension etc. Not everyone has $$$$ all at once to dump into a car. He is taking his time building it first to handle, then to blow the tires off the rim. Jordan is not one to talk shit either, the part where he claims to be talking on here didnt sound at all like him. So I'm not to sure about that shit. And I know for a fact he is not swapping out to a LS-1. His engine is being built in my shop currently as we speak. Whatever, this thread fails in my eyes. :gtfo:

oops, i read this after i posted. now i feel redundant :(.

I had to call up Jordan and get the story. He said he gave the STI driver a thumb's up afterward, and the dude didnt even glance over. That is truely a ego problem.

Make sure you put that pretty pink squirt gun in your mouth too,im told it tastes like candy.Please :gtfo:

Make sure you put that pretty pink squirt gun in your mouth too,im told it tastes like candy.Please :gtfo:

The gun is real though, I know he bought it after his car was stolen. Haha, I thought it being pink was even better. lol

so no comeback to my reply? you fail.

Sorry I didnt know this was a "he who talks last wins"

Hmmm does he work at abercrombie and Fitch at their home office?. Because i see that damn car everyday

Jake, you have met him I am pretty sure. He was at a couple of our dyno days, and had the all stock s2000 a year ago.

"Yeah its not featured in Fast Fords and Mustangs"

If you look I also own an IS300 so I am not just a Mustang guy.I do like most Imports.

I'm sure, just figured maybe the Ford was more up your alley. Besides many people daily drive the more reliable import car. I kid, I kid

I'm sure, just figured maybe the Ford was more up your alley. Besides many people daily drive the more reliable import car. I kid, I kid

If I had more cash(I have 3 kids and a stay at home wife) my IS300 would have about 750 hp with a nice turbo setup and shortblock swap.I like anything that goes fast.It's funny you say that about imports cause I do drive about 80-100 miles a day for my work with my IS300.I always spent money on speed and then looks but that's me.

You guys seriously have no idea who this guy is, or what his attitude is all about. He is a good friend of mine for YEARS now, and he does alot of kidding around. The picture of him with a gun was a pure JOKE guys, its posted on myspace as a JOKE of all the OG's posting pics. The race he had was just a playing around race. And this dude has to run back fast to his computer to talk all this shit about beating a near stock S2000 with exterior mods, cage, suspension etc. Not everyone has $$$$ all at once to dump into a car. He is taking his time building it first to handle, then to blow the tires off the rim. Jordan is not one to talk shit either, the part where he claims to be talking on here didnt sound at all like him. So I'm not to sure about that shit. And I know for a fact he is not swapping out to a LS-1. His engine is being built in my shop currently as we speak. Whatever, this thread fails in my eyes. :gtfo:

I LOVE how this guys defender is driving a ricey looking N/A rotary. Ricers standing up for ricers; isn't it cute?

If I had more cash(I have 3 kids and a stay at home wife) my IS300 would have about 750 hp with a nice turbo setup and shortblock swap.I like anything that goes fast.It's funny you say that about imports cause I do drive about 80-100 miles a day for my work with my IS300.I always spent money on speed and then looks but that's me.

Chill man, it was a joke. Light humor, note the "I kid, I kid" at the end.