What do you do?

Casper

I am a legal assistant for a local foreclosure law firm. I prepare bidding instructions for properties going to auction. Been pretty busy too. I am just happy to have a job!

+1 to having a job! We are about to get layed off here, I am thankful everyday I am employed....I would hate to see this city with the number of people they are talking about laying off.... yay high crime rates!:broke:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i make stuff that go to people who do stuff with it, and then they throw it away after awhile, and then they give me a piece of paper that says "make stuff" and then i smile and make more stuff.

thus is the circle of life in the defense contracting for cnc machined small arms components industry.

I am a chemical process operator, I work with the worst kinds of chemicals you can think of(not radio active stuff) Process chemicals that go into other chemicals to make welding flux and flux cored MiG welding wire. I also help run the kilns that make submerged arc low hydrogen welding fluxes. You name it barium, lithium, strontium, magnesium, fluorides of all kinds, and the worst of all Lime(that stuff burns the heck out of ya) Use to make mig wire mixes, doing Mg additions. But the flux dept is not as dangerous as working with fine powder Magnesium. Hey it pays the bills right?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Inventory Systems Manager....aka another computer geek....

and Part time Bartender....

Id love a career as a man whore.... but i just dont have deuce bigalos skill set :sad:

great thread. i genuinly enjoy reading everyones careers and lifestyles. i secretly want to bartend....

I work for the Newark P.D. I maintain the vehicles...install all of the electronics (light bars, camera's, computers, radio equipt., radar, siren cages, etc.)... I am a civilian employee...not a sworn officer.