track rental thanks and times

DKilbourne

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who put this on. Had to adjust on the fly with the rain this morning and it went well. Also thanks to jordan for the true street awards. one more thanks to Dan for driving my car to a best of 10.85 today. when the car had enough fuel in the tank he ran 10.96, 10.99, 10.91, and 10.85. guess the little old eaton car is still getting it done :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saab ran 14.3 at 96 MPH. Had to launch in 2nd gear because of wheelspin in first.

People thought it should be faster for the power it had. I don't know anything about power and ets relationships .

Big thanks to Anthony, Tina, and Wagner for doing all the hard work, once the weather cleared up I had a blast. Got my little Miata to run a 14.1 at 95, and made Wagner happy by running his car's best, but he can brag about that.

Big thanks to Anthony, Tina, and Wagner for doing all the hard work, once the weather cleared up I had a blast. Got my little Miata to run a 14.1 at 95, and made Wagner happy by running his car's best, but he can brag about that.

Dude, you can brag about my car all you want, its your work and plan that make it what it is. Wait until I post the picture of it pulling the wheels :fuckyeah:

Thank you to everybody who came out, I hope you had a good time

Thank you to the team who helped put this on, without all your hard work things would not have went as smooth.

Thank you to Jordan and Jet Auto for the trophies, they were killer :)

Thank you to Nick for taking footage, I will have to review it and see what I can make.

Thank you to my wife for taking some great pictures.

I too had a great time. The car did better that expected with a best time of 12.575 @ 108.49. Best of all it didn't break! The True Street event was fun and I hope that more people participate next time!

Again, thanks for putting this on. The best time slip I have in my pocket (there is a better one somewhere) is 11.351 at 88.15, but the 1/8 mile MPH is 116.46

3 of the 6 licensing passes completed (one was too ugly to count). Carburetor has some issues to work out. Thanks to Jim Rose (Clone) for tweaking some of the settings and getting the motor running better. I still need to play with tire pressures and get the tires warmed up more.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who put this on. Had to adjust on the fly with the rain this morning and it went well. Also thanks to jordan for the true street awards. one more thanks to Dan for driving my car to a best of 10.85 today. when the car had enough fuel in the tank he ran 10.96, 10.99, 10.91, and 10.85. guess the little old eaton car is still getting it done :)

Awesome!!!