Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i3s9cz.jpg

...you should have just brought your pool with you, so we could have all joined in on the fun...

oh gawd, jean shorts.

:lol:

*edit* I offended someone with this comment... which i think is funny as hell...

buuut, to clarify it was sarcasm, as in the least wrong thing in this picture is the jean shorts and I was acting like it was the most wrong thing... I feel like i'm teaching borat.

Edited by OsuMj

I appreciate that! :) You were a total life saver at the last ride... I didn't realize how much attention my kawi needs. I think it'll make a nice winter project - getting rid of the zip ties that is.

You're still upset about that? :violin:

OH, and no, i'm not coming, I have 'family cedar point day' on sunday.

We're going to be at cedar point tomorrow too. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us.

I'll be there! I had alot of fun last time we rode. I planned on starting the ride towards the rear of the pack and work my way up to a spot I an comfy riding. That isn't considered poor group riding etiquette is it?

Nope! Not at all. Everyone should/will know that if someone is behind you they may want to pass. If I see anybody on my tail I'll wave em ahead.

See you tomorrow!

hrm... maybe if i buy another one i'll sell it. I need a spare.
SUMO!!!!!!!
Hahaha talk smack from a distance sounds fun...almost as fun as you letting me ride through your neighbors flowers on your motard. :dirtbike:

...only if you don't talk smack to the people in person...and, well I talked smack to Parks all weekend at mid-ohio. :dunno:

you come down and ill let you ride it

blake an i will begong to cirvleville on monday now so make sure u ask him how awesome it was!

i makes me sad to post this but i'm not going today...

drinking last night was a bad idea and i just don't have a good feeling about riding today...and the last time i felt like that, well i don't have to remind some of you what happened.