What is Your Favorite motorcycle group

castellilaw

There are a lot of Ohio motorcycle groups clubs. Some well known and others not. I'm wondering what your favorite Ohio bases motorcycle group is and why. I love my friends in the Iron Samaritans based in Cincinnati. They walk a true spirit of brother and sister hood.

tony

Group rides are alright if you want to be part of a lumbering herd I guess. I'll pass.

I have been on a few group rides that sucked and a few that were fun as hell and a few that were a little of both, one thing for sure none of them were lumbering herds. If that's the company you're keeping you need to find a different group. Nothing wrong with riding alone but group rides are a blast with the right group.

I have been on a few group rides that sucked and a few that were fun as hell and a few that were a little of both, one thing for sure none of them were lumbering herds. If that's the company you're keeping you need to find a different group. Nothing wrong with riding alone but group rides are a blast with the right group.

What he said:bow:

And any releasing the Demons ride that Black Tod leads
I like that group also
Me too

Again guys that was the most fun I've had on a bike in years but it wasn't a group ride it was going out and riding with your buddies. I would not ride in such a manner with an organized group. (Fun as hell though wasn't it!) That was the first time I had used the 1K’s speed on the back roads. On a well regulated group ride a 600 is more than enough bike and 250’s are not out of place.

Seriously, group rides can be fun if everyone riding goes into it following a few ground rules to help keep everyone safe. Riding slowly doesn’t necessarily mean safe, how when and where you ride fast is important for safety.