Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

FWIW, there was a show on last night about national parks and the food near them. The ended up in Tellico Plains and the showed a pizza spot I didn't really know about. If you have ever been into the little downtown area behind the BBQ place there is a great Ice Cream place and a little motorcycle clothing store. About a block north of that and around the corner is an awesome bakery I have been in...but didn't know about their pizza. Apparently it is famous but they only make it on Saturdays from 11AM to 4PM.

Also not far away is Sweetwater Valley Farm, a cheese place that is famous for their grilled cheese sandwiches.

• Upvote 1

I'll be there with the SVRider group. Been going with them now for the past 9 years. I'll look up who ever I recgonize, but I'll be there on the Husky with Ohio plates and hopefully some OR stickers (which is cool how they are ordered now!)

33 days until I leave. :D

That was just mean.

it was pure accident. He went in to use the restroom at the same time the other guys went in for breakfast so we thought he was doing breakfast with them and then meeting us for lunch which was the plan of the others

i'll be there with the svrider group. Been going with them now for the past 9 years. I'll look up who ever i recgonize, but i'll be there on the husky with ohio plates and hopefully some or stickers (which is cool how they are ordered now!)

33 days until i leave. :D

+1 :)

Ok, I'm going! Calling tomorrow to get a room for Thursday night- Sunday morning. Going to ride down, planning on leaving Wednesday & taking 2 days to ride there.

Good another hayabusa rider Me and jst2fst are riding down to. Cant wait need a break from work. june vac. to the gap july vac. put in the bay aug. vac. in Upstate Ny hurry up

Edited by wht_scorpion

Glad you got a spot. She. I called about a month ago they told me they only had one lodge room left. They must have had can a few cancellations or they were BSing me.

I'm ready for this.

Glad you got a spot. She. I called about a month ago they told me they only had one lodge room left. They must have had can a few cancellations or they were BSing me.

I'm ready for this.

She said that she could only give me the group rate on a room with 2 queens, when I asked for a king size bed.