Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

To clarify I'm just looking to split a cabin. I have my own trailer and car. Most likely car will be full on way down and back with kids and meeting grandparents while I play.

Chris

I have a lodge room with 2 queen beds reserved for Thurs.- Saturday. Willing too split it, would be around $50 a piece per night. Warning, I snore loudly, according to my wife.

Pauly sent me a text, we might be riding down together. Planning on leaving Wednesday morning, arriving at Fontana Thursday afternoon.

he just sent me the same text saying he won't need me to cram his bike in my trailer :D

I don't have a cabin but I would be willing to get an hourly hotel so that your duc and I could have a private place to check each others fluids :D

First, I love you.

Second, I'm sure the 1199 won't mind.

Third, I knew I bought a gopro hd for a reason, I just didn't realize it was this reason.

Chris

Where are you getting the 1199 from?

Tony at Commonwealth in Louisville. I talked to every dealer around from Cleveland, Indy, Columbus, Lexington. Only exception is comp ass. I bought from them once, never again. Last word as of last week was week of 20th.

Chris

I have a lodge room with 2 queen beds reserved for Thurs.- Saturday. Willing too split it, would be around $50 a piece per night. Warning, I snore loudly, according to my wife.

Kent,

I am happy to split the room with you. Hopefully I fall asleep first as I don't normally wake up to noise. I also fall asleep fast, so all should be good.

I'll PM you my cell.

Thanks for offering to split.

Chris

I posted this in another thread, but this is probably the most paid attention to thread for the gap trip for all you guys...

Since I'm here in TN I get the news reports somewhat often about I 75 S being down to one lane and closed at times due to a rock slide back in March. The back up on 75 is generally 5-10 miles long. Rt 25 is the main detour so find another way around. I've not heard when it will be open fully again...

I posted this in another thread, but this is probably the most paid attention to thread for the gap trip for all you guys...

Since I'm here in TN I get the news reports somewhat often about I 75 S being down to one lane and closed at times due to a rock slide back in March. The back up on 75 is generally 5-10 miles long. Rt 25 is the main detour so find another way around. I've not heard when it will be open fully again...

Damn I wish I would have known you live in Nashville. I was just down there this past weekend, would have been nice to hang out with someone other than my family.

Damn I wish I would have known you live in Nashville. I was just down there this past weekend, would have been nice to hang out with someone other than my family.

I've been here two years, next time you're here send me a message.

This past weekend I was in KY riding though. So that may not have worked out.