What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Looks like fun. I have been looking into those stocks. They look like they work from what was in the video.

If I can do it how hard can it be, right? :lol: Didn't get video of right before we packed up he said we got two 30 rnd clips to burn up as my sister was getting hungry and wanted to go get pizza and get home. So I got to fire off a clip in about 4 seconds....gone. That was cool! Before this the only full auto I'd ever fired was in .22cal.

Edited by buildit

Umm Maybe.. shhhhh don't tell anyone.

It is getting a full stipple done on Friday.

this is what I have in mind. I love this design.

84b43e50.jpg

I want it superfine like this one.

7430578296_0d0b9b9f3b_z.jpg

I need to pick up a trl1 and a fiber optic/night sight up front. Then it will be time for a 9mm suppressor. :)

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

Took an old A2 grip and turned it into this. I took off the finger nub sanded it up and stippled the whole thing. I want to do it again with some other I have. I want to put some body putty on the back side and make it like a Tango Down grip with a small hump then stippled the whole thing again.

IMG_2816_zps8e22e72a.jpg

IMG_2814_zpscbb8091d.jpg

IMG_2813_zps2ebd2610.jpg

After taking the pics I found some small touch spots that I got taken care of.

Well today I tore down and cleaned two of the hardest guns I have to actually clean. The Ar7 and the Winchester 100. Lets put it this way I just finished getting the winchester back together.

Also had a bad experience with Thureon Defense today. Just me but if you have a price on your web site you honor it and when you give out the "correct price" you make sure it is correct. Needless to say I don't wanna own a gun made by a company that is sure to fail because of it's staff.

Well today I tore down and cleaned two of the hardest guns I have to actually clean. The Ar7 and the Winchester 100. Lets put it this way I just finished getting the winchester back together.

Also had a bad experience with Thureon Defense today. Just me but if you have a price on your web site you honor it and when you give out the "correct price" you make sure it is correct. Needless to say I don't wanna own a gun made by a company that is sure to fail because of it's staff.

Sounds like they woodbury'd you.

• Casper unpinned this topic