What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Got a stamp dropped off by the mail lady!!. Got to order a sopmod stock and all the buffer crap on Friday. New lower came in a Dales, I have to find sometime to get it and also got a line on getting one of my AR's done in multicam like this. EE1479C2-F2F3-4B64-97AA-C0CB7F6CDAEC-19963-00000701E6587F1C.jpg

Also waiting on the brown santa to show up at Brian's so the white truck with a redneck driver and drop me off some gifts.

GTA night. 80 rounds out of the Stag AR 2t at steal 200 yards. 60 of those were misses trying to get the scope back on then no misses. No paper and 115 is the nearest metal.

90 rounds of the Sig 226 in dark with flash light doing some sort of light on, identify target, light off, 2 steps sideways , light on, identify target and fire.

Fun night

GTA night. 80 rounds out of the Stag AR 2t at steal 200 yards. 60 of those were misses trying to get the scope back on then no misses. No paper and 115 is the nearest metal.

90 rounds of the Sig 226 in dark with flash light doing some sort of light on, identify target, light off, 2 steps sideways , light on, identify target and fire.

Fun night

We did some night shooting last night that was funny as hell. Sprint about 30 yards draw with light either mounted on the pistol of in off hand and fire into three targets. First target gets one shot, second target gets two, third target gets three. Then come back to the center target with four shots and finally back to the first target with five shots. In the middle we had a reload just to throw you off of your counting and it was against time. For every shot put of the a zone was 2 sec added.

We did some night shooting last night that was funny as hell. Sprint about 30 yards draw with light either mounted on the pistol of in off hand and fire into three targets. First target gets one shot, second target gets two, third target gets three. Then come back to the center target with four shots and finally back to the first target with five shots. In the middle we had a reload just to throw you off of your counting and it was against time. For every shot put of the a zone was 2 sec added.

That's some cool stuff. I'm never going to get better shooting 30 ft in a straight lane.

Sounds like fun.. Ill be the one hiding off in the woods eating a candy bar and when your done, just listen for the sound of the rounds hitting steal. You may not hear much else. :)

this plus a couple other drills were done. It was our typical Wednesday night lol.

The white redneck truck dropped off a new set of legos for me to put together.

IMG_20121025_230933.jpg

IMG_20121025_230946.jpg

Made some kydex inserts so I could run the mag holsters with a open top. Def. need to make a drop for the holster. It's to high and gets to far away from my CCW placement that I'm worried about creating error in my CCW draw stroke.

• Casper unpinned this topic