What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Tampons are great for nose bleeds maybe a hit to a meaty area. I did use a maxipad and duct tape to patch a hole I put in my forearm with a broad head. It held up pretty good. But a worst case scenario wound may require more.

I think a quick and small kit that you can carry on you while carrying a gun is just being prepared. It just seems crazy because people don't want to think about the possibility of being shot. Why prepare to engage a threat if your not going to prepare for the threat hitting you or another person? A standard kit is just to large to carry a lot and often doesn't have the supplies to deal with major trauma.

These guys and many others sell these types of kits.

http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/category/k-tactical

Its tactical makes a good kit they are vacuumed packed and sealed. They are which I'm probably getting mine from for my web belt. For right now I just carry one in my truck since if I'm at the range I'm in my truck. I have enough stuff to treat a pretty serious wound but its just too much for my pack or belt.

http://www.itstactical.com/store/its-eta-trauma-kit-pouch-multicam/

Way to kick that lawn-chair's ass Kawi.. Now go sit by the phone, im sure your dad will be calling you incompetent pain in the ass. :)

Lol I was out picking up brass. The wind was probably the worst of it today when we were out. The rain was less of a pain in the ass than I thought it would be.

Edited by kawi kid

For bullet wounds? Unscented Tampons are your best friend.. No im not kidding.
Tampons are great for nose bleeds maybe a hit to a meaty area.

I keep a couple packages of Quick clot in the first aid kits. Tampons are great to keep around too.

You guys can carry your emergency tampons around in your M(anP)urse.

:D

• Upvote 1

Worked up a holster for the G23 w/trl 3. I have a Raven for CCW for it but wanted one to use with the RTI set up of my first line belt. It could use a little more finishing sanding but its GTG for now. I wont use it much since I'm a M&P fan boy now, but I want to have the option available.

I used the RTI male bracket taped to the gun to when molding to get a raised area so the mounting hardware doesnt rub the gun.

IMG_20121104_174947.jpg

IMG_20121104_174906.jpg

IMG_20121104_174845.jpg

in the process shot of the RTi male bracket.

IMG_20121104_170010.jpg

Let me know when you want to order the standard belt piece, I may order a couple wheels also.

Whenever you want. I might order another wheel or two also. I'm thinking that would be a slick wah to attach a holster into vehicle if I would ever take it off to go in somewhere.

Ill be there unless something crazy at work happensclarkrs following for burgers since my wife is outta the country. .

Uhm.. She's not out of the country. She's back at my hotel room recouping and waiting for me to come back for round 6...

yeah you thought I would say round 2 but I didnt.. ahhahaah

• Casper unpinned this topic