What i did in guns.

kawi kid

This I haven't received one email call ir even a piece of snail nail.

Just wait till your Instructor stuff gets processed and validated. When that card shows up so does the barrage of emails to buy clothing and training aids and books ect. I get at least one email a day and something in the mail weekly. Gets old.

Wife and I went to the range for a short time today. She had a good time with the XD9 Subcompact and I put a few down range with my XDs. I gave her a crack at the XDs and she was pretty surprised at how easy such a small frame .45 was to shoot.

Just wait till your Instructor stuff gets processed and validated. When that card shows up so does the barrage of emails to buy clothing and training aids and books ect. I get at least one email a day and something in the mail weekly. Gets old.

^^ Very true!! Daily emails and mail a few times a week.

Bought my first semi auto shotgun today. A Stoeger M3000 12 gage. Only had enough time for 10 test shots this evening but it functioned flawlessly on 2 3/4 federal rounds. A small video of my first shots with it in a little bit hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8KGgdtDBbo

Edited by buildit

Did an 8 hour Carbine class. Was all stuff I had worked on before but was a good refresher. Still have improving to do. Got introduced to the 10-10-10 drill on a rifle at 25 yards. Got my fingers black and bleeding clearing type 3 malfunctions with my eyes closed. Knees are sore from doing different positions. Was a good time. Looking forward to the second class in June.

There's a IDPA match at GTA in Canton this Sunday. $15 for non members. Starts at 9.

It is shot in (3) 30-round stages, incorporating all the basic skills that any tactical shooter needs: up-close, double-taps, head shots, strong-hand, weak-hand, reloads, advancing, retreating, turning, reloads, distance, barricade, cover, kneeling, did I mention reloads? You'll need a minimum of 3 magazines or speed loaders. (Each squad will stay on one range for all 90 rounds. Feel free to bring a camp stool, folding chair, etc.

http://www.idpa.com/compete/rules

Tried out some cheap Korean Glock magazines for my G19 and they all worked perfectly. Nice.

Don't count on that or bet your life on them. OEM Glock mags are all you should be using. No one makes a good aftermarket Glock mag. Leave them loaded a time or two and they will only feed the first 5 or 6 rounds. Junk.

for now

Exactly.

• Casper unpinned this topic