Your welcome ;)

Exarch

Funny how he started this war to begin with, and funny how he thinks nobody has listened to his side of things on "everything". Insecure people tend to act this way, you gotta know when to hold them and know when to fold them.

• Upvote 1

I like how magley is on his ignore list and yet he has him quoted in his sig. :lol:

Yeah exarch, all of OR is wrong and out to get you. Everyone teamed up against you. It has nothing with you making dumb and incorrect posts. And when you get called out on it, instead of listening to what they are telling you, you just prove you're still a little kid by blocking them. Man up and take the constructive criticism. You really think so many on OR just don't like you? There's no possibility that because time and time again you post up bad information or just dumb posts? And then you won't take responsibility for your posts, you just come up with excuses and reasons.

crying-baby.jpg

What he said ^^^ maybe exarch is racist

I've already proved and reported his racism on at least 2 occasions but my reporting fell on deaf ear

Damn this under moderated site!!! :D

im sad

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ON THE LIST?!?!

Everyone can't make A list ;)

Who else is going to ignore a giant burrito surrounded by stripper zombies? I need a good driver when all the bath salt zombies start attacking :D

• Downvote 1

Everyone can't make A list ;)

Who else is going to ignore a giant burrito surrounded by stripper zombies? I need a good driver when all the bath salt zombies start attacking :D

thats because I'm so above A list you don't even know it exists