Your welcome ;)

Exarch

Too many burritos?

1 very large burrito. The chipotle by my dad's house is hands down the best one I've ever been to so I had to grab some when I went to work on my truck and pick up the trailer for the gap trip

Hopefully it doesn't stick around or "new truck smell" is gonna turn into "chipotle fart stink" real quick due to lack of ability to open windows :lol:

1 very large burrito. The chipotle by my dad's house is hands down the best one I've ever been to so I had to grab some when I went to work on my truck and pick up the trailer for the gap trip

Hopefully it doesn't stick around or "new truck smell" is gonna turn into "chipotle fart stink" real quick due to lack of ability to open windows :lol:

You forgot a ( , ) and a ( in ) and a ( the ) and a ( going to ) and a ( a ) and a ( , ) and a ( the ) and a ( . )

Not to mention the ( to ) and the ( . )

You forgot a ( , ) and a ( in ) and a ( the ) and a ( going to ) and a ( a ) and a ( , ) and a ( the ) and a ( . )

i forgot nothing

YOU forgot that I'm superior to all and grammar doesn't apply to a man that has his own dictionary. Get with the program kind sir

i forgot nothing

YOU forgot that I'm superior to all and grammar doesn't apply to a man that has his own dictionary. Get with the program kind sir

Everyone can tell English is your second language.

• Upvote 1

:nono: Until you can use proper grammar and punctuation, please do not correct others.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...