Your welcome ;)

Exarch

I will no longer listen to your opinions.

If we bash or threatening him would it be a ban able offense, since he technically wont be able to see them?

Doubt it since he's made it public that he's blocked those that could possibly talk about him. Too bad he no have thick skin his skin be that of an Asian hooker which ain't saying much. :rolleyes:

Only thing i want to ask you, is what do you want from this thread? what is the purpose?

If its to block anyone who posts against you or those who call you out then youll probably be blocking a lot of people.

Honestly the best thing for you is to close the thread, get rid of the block list, and just ignore those you cry about things, theyll eventually stop.

(trust me i know)

why even come on this forum is you put every active poster on ignore? lulz. idjit.

Colombus/Cleveland/Cnat peeps, I have no reason to go to any of those areas unless its pure business.

Figured I'd make it public cuz I'm done arguing with the same people over and over. They don't want to hear my opinions, yet make a comment every time... Just letting em know they can stop trolling me cuz I can't hear(see) them now.

Best of luck to them though, I can be childish aswell, the same ol comments just get old after a while. I'm nice 95% of the time, but they continue to talk trash. No good...

Please, PLEASE add me. Oh, oh, oh!! Me, me, me!

Fucking ass hat...

Nah :D no need to add you ;)

I don't mind neg comments, but when its 24/7 it gets to be a bit much.

I'm sure I'll get alot of neg rep for this, but meh, rep has no use anyhow.

Btw @ kmtbrian, thanks for the tips, I did alot of practice with counter steering and its paying off. I still find it ackward to do, but I'm getting used to it(by pushing, not just leaning)