Your welcome ;)

Exarch

I don't understand why he isn't banned.. he is an obvious troll and brings nothing to this forum. Most ppl want to come on here meet new friend sand have good discussions. He drives ppl away. I don't post much and if he continues and other like him come here and continue to troll, the the site wont grow.

I don't understand why he isn't banned.. he is an obvious troll and brings nothing to this forum. Most ppl want to come on here meet new friend sand have good discussions. He drives ppl away. I don't post much and if he continues and other like him come here and continue to troll, the the site wont grow.

In all seriousness; one or two trolls a year for 6000+ members isn't too terrible. :)

Exarch has already been given an infraction for this thread.

i personally had no issues with exarch directly, so the following comment is in general to situation like these and nothing personal against him.

any response whtr positive or negative is still a response, the best way to avoid feeding trolls is complete neglect. As long as he doesnt break any obvious rules neither mods nor admin can ban him which would make them look like autocrats. Imagine the situation that no one ever posted a reply to this topic which was obvious to trigger the flame wars. Save your own time and effort and dont play a trolls game. Just let him be and ignore him even if he tries his level best to provoke you. and neglect kills every troll 100% effective

and back on exarch, he seemed like a cool guy but lost some grounds here because of some slip of tounge and ending up with his foot in his mouth. This happens to every body and they apologize and move on. For some it takes a loooong time to realize it, buit in long run he will fit right in i guess....i hope. At least after we all meet in person during some meet& greet things will be so much different. Its hard to judge people over the net.

• Upvote 2

:nothingtoadd:

I'm voting this post for post of the year! +rep to you sir!

Ninjadoc: I get what you're saying about him and putting a foot in his mouth. The thing is, he won't own up to the fact that he said something wrong (pretty much every time that he says something dumb) and has a problem seeing anybody else's point.

Could someone that's not on the list keep quoting those of us that are? :D

i personally had no issues with exarch directly, so the following comment is in general to situation like these and nothing personal against him.

any response whtr positive or negative is still a response, the best way to avoid feeding trolls is complete neglect. As long as he doesnt break any obvious rules neither mods nor admin can ban him which would make them look like autocrats. Imagine the situation that no one ever posted a reply to this topic which was obvious to trigger the flame wars. Save your own time and effort and dont play a trolls game. Just let him be and ignore him even if he tries his level best to provoke you. and neglect kills every troll 100% effective

and back on exarch, he seemed like a cool guy but lost some grounds here because of some slip of tounge and ending up with his foot in his mouth. This happens to every body and they apologize and move on. For some it takes a loooong time to realize it, buit in long run he will fit right in i guess....i hope. At least after we all meet in person during some meet& greet things will be so much different. Its hard to judge people over the net.

Take your logic and leave this thread! :D

I'm voting this post for post of the year! +rep to you sir!

Ninjadoc: I get what you're saying about him and putting a foot in his mouth. The thing is, he won't own up to the fact that he said something wrong (pretty much every time that he says something dumb) and has a problem seeing anybody else's point.

Could someone that's not on the list keep quoting those of us that are? :D

That would be wrong to quote it. He has you blocked for a reason.