Your welcome ;)

Exarch

Exarch please fill out one of these forms per user who has offended you. If you need help you can cheat off Justin's form.

Hurt_Feelings_Report.jpg

May I also suggest starting a thread highlighting the negative rep you have received.

:stirpot:

I would like to point out to the other dumbfuck posting that likes to tell others that they are being ignored how stupid and juvenile it makes him sound as well. Good company you are keeping there dicklick, I would rate both of you in the same category of being about the stupidest posters we have here.

But don't quote me on that.

• Upvote 2

Wow 18 of the 23(19 of 24, but kawi don't count :( )people made their way in here... I'm disappointed though, I really thought midgettodd would of shown up to the party by now :(

I'm sure y'all had a lot to say, too bad I can't see it ;)

This thread is chock full of teh ghey.

I agree with the NinjaDoc, if you guys would completely ignore the attention whore, he will eventually go away.

but if the tard goes away, who will fill the void in our hearts left by ringo and jcroz and countless others who have kept us entertained? it is impolite to point and laugh at the mentally deficient in the streets, so the next best thing is to come on OR and have a giggle at exarch's expense.