Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

We are in!
Id like to make a appearance, but my son has football at 1 on saturdays so it all depends on when the ride will be at what times I can sneek in
In, weather permitting.

Awesome, hopefully weather will be nice and you guys can keep the schedule clear. tim, if nothing works at least drop by and meet others i guess. Exact times we will fix up later as the weather pattern evolves more.

Dream Ride? :lol:

BTW, Marlboro Man and Gump are NEO

heheheh :D it was just a random name came up from the content of post, last year i always wanted to be part of a big group ride, sort of dream to be in one etc etc. Thought y not just keep it. No big biggie. Other names like epic ride, big group ride etc etc sort of felt like hyping up something which is still up in the air. Anyways, Max do come out, even if the name of ride sucks the aim of it is to meet and ride :D

corrected them both,

I'm down for this. Anyone north of me want to meet up and ride down to millersburg with me post up. It's a straight shot down 241 from my house.

Prolly us east folks will pass through bolivar where we can meet up if needed. Will post up another thread planning that.

I dont see any reason why I cannot make this. I had fun last year.
I should be in .
This,is what I have been looking forward to. Count me in.
I will attend on the 6th. Can't on the 7th. Hope the weather is good.
Count me in
Put us down as a maybe.

Awesome, hope we can pull this off with even larger turn out than last year. If we have a guesstimate count of 80+ riders as "may be", we will have 50 riders on scene for sure, easy to divide up as 5 to 8 groups later on.

After watching the video for last year hope my poor little 250 can keep up. :cool:

sure t will, there are riders from all skill level and speed preference. Always a group for every one to ride with comfortable and do your own ride.

@ Paul :D u known you love the responsibility :lol:

In as long as nothing comes up in lab. This was a ton of fun last year, looking forward to another great ride!

Hope to meet you again this year adam,

I'll be in as a maybe, really depends what the schedule looks like as it gets closer with everything going on.

You shud come out more often for the neo rides and lets get a ride in even before this.

I hope I'm done with the Honda in time for this...

Would be a good inaugural run for it :D

I suppose I can knock the dust off my assless chaps and make it there.

:D hope to meet and ride with you soon.

If I don't wear my bike out on any more easy paced rides I'm in.

:lol:

Sounds like fun im in for now.

ah adding your name right away :D