Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

It's not really that far of a ride guys. There will be a group of riders for every skill level and more experienced riders who will be more than happy to help new riders. This is really a great opportunity for a first group ride and newer riders to meet others while riding with a group.

Last year was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet forum members. I'm glad Nivin decided to do this again this year. I hope a lot of you can make it.

I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I'm working on pawning that off on someone else:D

Pending how that plays out whether we'll make it or not

wish you all the success on that :D

I couldn't agree more... I'm holding out for a "geriatric" pace ride so that I might be able to keep up... ;)

I'm interested in this ride as I would enjoy meeting any/all of you, but have reservations about losing the feeling in my ass from such a long ride, that and I've never been on a group ride. I guess maybe I need to get out and practice, practice, practice.

like the others said, no worries. There will be a group for every kind of riders

... who's gettin' hyped for this? THIS GUY!!!!!..... I dunno if I can find my shirt from last year though......

you the man of the moment mike, when no one wanted to lead you took the baton, :D find you T shirt and lets sport it together :D

No t shirt thingy this year, too much confusion and i still have t shirts from last year to sell off lol

Thanks but no takers yet.. :(

Hope you find some bike soon

Just checked the calender, and no kiddies that weekend. I'm in, weather permitting.
Interested. I will need to continue to look at the calendar as it get closer.
I'm in
I dont know if i could handle a ride that far but if i get the carbs in order I might be game, magz keep me in mind for times and meeting place to head to canfield.

glad you guys can make it out, hope to see you out there. 89 suzuki, there might be few from extreme north east from the looks of it. We can all meet up in canfeild before we ride down to the spot. If lots of miiles is not your thing, at least we can ride out to the meet spot, get some pics and head back from there. That ride itself will be fun.

It's not really that far of a ride guys. There will be a group of riders for every skill level and more experienced riders who will be more than happy to help new riders. This is really a great opportunity for a first group ride and newer riders to meet others while riding with a group.

Last year was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet forum members. I'm glad Nivin decided to do this again this year. I hope a lot of you can make it.

thx mykill :bow:, i was thinking a lot about doing this, like many others i also prefer smaller group rides which is fun, but at least once in a year a big gathering and meeting every one to ride out is an experience we should all have at least once in a life time. Rather than doing it among random people, its best since we all kinda know and share life together in this forum.

like mykill said good for new riders to come out, last year there were few of us including me who were pretty new to riding and it all went on smooth and safe. No issues.

I was hoping somebody else would take the initiative, as you seen me last year, i am just an introvert kinda person and cannot organize this thing in person on the spot. Hopefully casper, Todd or some other people person with charm and charisma can help with that :), In forum i am good to post details organize and every thing. Any ways hopingto get big help from every one who came last year and did this before

almost set on route and meet spot thx to Hutch, will post up details later on.

I'm in as long as weather permits. Will there be more details closer to go-time on when and where riders from NEO will be meeting up to head down south?

sure when it comes closer to the time, we will post all the details and timing. Just waiting to see how the weather pattern evolves.

I'm in. You can add me to the old fart/candyass slow group as well.

hehe, last year 80% riders including me rode this group, so no problems there. Pauly coined a better term. scenic group :D

depending on weather i should be in

hope to meet you there, never met any one from south/ south west except for the riders from last year. Hopefully more will show up. esp since its literally at the back yard of them central folks.

a couple of things.....

.... one.... doc, whats the biggest size shirt you have? I'll look for mine but maybe take another one.....

2. I don't mind helpin' you with organization on the spot... or leading an intermediate or scenic group (as long as I can get a printed itinerary with directions) and a 2nd local rider to refer to who may know the route better.

3. I wouldn't mind sweeping either, especially if we do get a lot of newer riders or even leading the newer riders.

4. bottom line, I'll help out where and when I can.

and 5. you know me doc, I want my camera time!!! and oh! let's try really hard for that one big formation shot on the highway again. I have not seen all of your newer vids, but just practice to see the right placement and angle for the gopro. if someone whats to get an extra view, I can mount a gopro on my bike, but I dont have one, just an idea if someone has an extra one.

Doc, if you want I'll take video of the ride and loan you my SD card and you can mail it back to me or something. I'm going to need it later in the month for my trip south, but I think your video editing skills trump mine by far.

a couple of things.....

.... one.... doc, whats the biggest size shirt you have? I'll look for mine but maybe take another one.....

2. I don't mind helpin' you with organization on the spot... or leading an intermediate or scenic group (as long as I can get a printed itinerary with directions) and a 2nd local rider to refer to who may know the route better.

3. I wouldn't mind sweeping either, especially if we do get a lot of newer riders or even leading the newer riders.

4. bottom line, I'll help out where and when I can.

and 5. you know me doc, I want my camera time!!! and oh! let's try really hard for that one big formation shot on the highway again. I have not seen all of your newer vids, but just practice to see the right placement and angle for the gopro. if someone whats to get an extra view, I can mount a gopro on my bike, but I dont have one, just an idea if someone has an extra one.

haha thx mike, i will let you know as soon as i can dig it out.

I can bring my hero 2 and get vid of people.

that will be very helpful, i am thinking of brining my laptop so i can borrow some footage from different gopros.

I'm in!!
Im in along with the other central ohio ppl

will be nice to meet you guys, let your friends know and bring them out too if they believe in atgatt and like to ride

Doc, if you want I'll take video of the ride and loan you my SD card and you can mail it back to me or something. I'm going to need it later in the month for my trip south, but I think your video editing skills trump mine by far.

thx ryan, i will kind of try and transfer it to my laptop at the end of the ride, the problem will be i will be sitting on hours of recording and will be so dayum hard to edit up like a 20 min footage, might have to make a 1 hour video like a DOCumentary lol If people would relax and talk in front of the camera i have an idea for an awesome OR video.