Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

haha thx mike, i will let you know as soon as i can dig it out.

that will be very helpful, i am thinking of brining my laptop so i can borrow some footage from different gopros.

will be nice to meet you guys, let your friends know and bring them out too if they believe in atgatt and like to ride

thx ryan, i will kind of try and transfer it to my laptop at the end of the ride, the problem will be i will be sitting on hours of recording and will be so dayum hard to edit up like a 20 min footage, might have to make a 1 hour video like a DOCumentary lol If people would relax and talk in front of the camera i have an idea for an awesome OR video.

needless to say, I'll be interviewed..... RIDE 2012 BABY!!!!!!

that is REALLY early for october.

i'll try to make it if it doesnt conflict with a track/race weekend, though. maybe i'll bring my TW200 and see what's what. i think i can hit 60-ish with it lololol

that is REALLY early for october.

i'll try to make it if it doesnt conflict with a track/race weekend, though. maybe i'll bring my TW200 and see what's what. i think i can hit 60-ish with it lololol

no MS event jinu, i checked that before put the date on as most OR peeps go out for MS days

Dang it, I will be in Columbus with the cage cuz I will be at the brad paisely concert Friday Oct 5th. I'll be with the wife and doubt she will want to be on the bike for 2 straight days

Plus my bike only gets about 100 miles per tank full, which means multiple gas stops for me.

I may stop by in the car to meet everyone though.

Dang it, I will be in Columbus with the cage cuz I will be at the brad paisely concert Friday Oct 5th. I'll be with the wife and doubt she will want to be on the bike for 2 straight days

Plus my bike only gets about 100 miles per tank full, which means multiple gas stops for me.

I may stop by in the car to meet everyone though.

just come down for the meet at least, we can have some pics and video at least. Hope you be able to ride with us too.

If i can talk my wife into not turning 30 that weekend i would like to be there. I see myself getting alot of dishes and laundry done between now and then.

be good till then, and add a surprise dinner on friday and then sneak out on saturday :D

Hey doc... I just ordered a gopro and I'll have it with me so chalk that up as another camera.

cool, the more eyes the more angles

Man! Would love to come as i missed last year, but our closing date is oct 6. :( so unless that moves im out

dang, last year we were planning to get the two monsters together and it didnt work out, this year i dont have the monster but was hoping to meet ya, anyways try your best brother

bump. any updates? I may be starting from ashtabula that day. sounds like we are gonna have a lotta people from all over.... could we (or should we?) try to put up some e.t.a.s of waypoints for the day? that way people can catch up where they can.

dang, last year we were planning to get the two monsters together and it didnt work out, this year i dont have the monster but was hoping to meet ya, anyways try your best brother

Heard from the mortgage company and we cant close on a Saturday so this maybe possible...gotta clear it with the boss (wifey). ;-)

Very nice, hope to meet all the new faces.

Hoblick, the loop discussed with hutch included 669, I will update the first post with details as soon as I get to sit down in front of my own pc :) iPhone sux for posting map

cool. sorry i never got back to you on your PM from like 3 weeks ago lol. Its been pretty hectic lately.