Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I'm probably starting from ashtabula county... so I know my butt's gonna be hurting but it'll be worth it. heck... worst come to worst, maybe I can find a cheap sleezy motel lol.... actually, I'll be ending my trip in akron that night so it wont be so bad. should we start a thread for the northeasters to meet together for this ride? I've lost track... are we starting in columbus or newark? maybe I should just go back and read whats already posted.... my bad....

I'm probably starting from ashtabula county... so I know my butt's gonna be hurting but it'll be worth it. heck... worst come to worst, maybe I can find a cheap sleezy motel lol.... actually, I'll be ending my trip in akron that night so it wont be so bad. should we start a thread for the northeasters to meet together for this ride? I've lost track... are we starting in columbus or newark? maybe I should just go back and read whats already posted.... my bad....

Yea let me know! I'm also in NEO

Sent from my iPhone

I will get to it soon, just am dead man walking now :(

Guys, it's not that far when u ride down. Seriously you never realize the ride at all when riding with a good group through nice roads. It just feels intimidating, but when u get down to it, it's no biggie at all

I will get to it soon, just am dead man walking now :(

Guys, it's not that far when u ride down. Seriously you never realize the ride at all when riding with a good group through nice roads. It just feels intimidating, but when u get down to it, it's no biggie at all

lol 83S and 71S is quite boring between Cleveland and Columbus. But as long as we have a good group to go with I suppose I'll do it.

Sent from my iPhone

lol 83S and 71S is quite boring between Cleveland and Columbus. But as long as we have a good group to go with I suppose I'll do it.

I discussed it with Doc a couple weeks back but as soon as we get a time and place down there will be a thread with the back road way down.

I refuse to be on the highway for more than an hour so I'll be finding a suitable back road way. Will be longer than the 71 straight shot but to me the highway is more grueling than adding an hour and 50 miles of curvy stuff

So there will be a more fun back road group going from NEO unless I have to wake up earlier than 7am or its less than 50 degrees

anyone else gonna be a superposer and rock a 1 piece suit on this ride?

i am debating wearing mine or not, depends on the pace i guess.

Shirtless and a Speedo for me, probably be a thong by the end of the day... try to get rid of that image...:eek:

anyone else gonna be a superposer and rock a 1 piece suit on this ride?

i am debating wearing mine or not, depends on the pace i guess.

I showed up at one of these type rides wearing Kevlar reinforced jeans & mesh jacket one time. I was definitely feeling underdressed once the pace picked up. Better to overdress I say now.