Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

Seems like every freaking central ride I want to go on falls on my weekend to work...damn it. Im gonna have to quit working every other weekend.

I know the feeling, and that is why I am taking some unused vacation time for this seeing as I need to use up 2 weeks before the end of the year or I lose it.

Seems like every freaking central ride I want to go on falls on my weekend to work...damn it. Im gonna have to quit working every other weekend.

Still time to request off :D

Luckily, this falls on my weekend off but I agree every other does suck sometimes.

You shud come out more often for the neo rides and lets get a ride in even before this.

I would but the 'easy' pace is probably my fast pace, and I usually enjoy a riding at ~6 over on straights and whatever kind of pace I'm feeling durings twisties. And are there anymore people in NEO around Akron thart may wanna ride down?

Edited by nautical1

I would but the 'easy' pace is probably my fast pace, and I usually enjoy a riding at ~6 over on straights and whatever kind of pace I'm feeling durings twisties. And are there anymore people in NEO around Akron thart may wanna ride down?

I might be in akron. if not, bikerboy is for sure

I should be there. Have a race in indy that month so I need to check the date.

Will also try to bring another bike with me.

Ugh just looked and the race is that weekend... I am a maybe but will probably have to miss this.

Edited by Jester_

650s still recovering from last weekend plus I doubt I'll be able to take off. :( need to plan more Sunday rides.

hehe it will be worth the off day, any speed preference there will be riders out there so no pushing over the limit.

Still time to request off :D.

^^ take leave in advance :D

there will be many more from that area, we can meet up in bolivar and ride down to millsburg, so no worries. when time comes i will post more details.

ill be there.
If my wife doesn't work and weather is dry I am in.

Looking forward to it...

Subscribed...

will be nice to see you both again there, hoping for better weather

I'm in, if nothing comes up.

nothing will come up wes :D

Anyone want to loan me a bike?!! :D preeeeze!

Hope you find some ride, wish i had the ninja with me now to loan

I couldn't agree more... I'm holding out for a "geriatric" pace ride so that I might be able to keep up... ;)

I'm interested in this ride as I would enjoy meeting any/all of you, but have reservations about losing the feeling in my ass from such a long ride, that and I've never been on a group ride. I guess maybe I need to get out and practice, practice, practice.