Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I'm just west of Ravenna so if a couple people from that area want to meet up I'd be down for doing that. Looking to see how this all comes together as it gets closer.

Definitely trying to get a group together to go down from the Ravenna area. You from the Kent or Brady Lake area? Isaac Pappa is also interested. So far there are 3 for sure.

I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I'm working on pawning that off on someone else:D

Pending how that plays out whether we'll make it or not

Scheduled weekend has officially been pawned so Snot & I will be there with the rest of the Western OhioRiders

very true, but i strongly believe in the fact of power of human mind. If all of us believe that the day is going to be sunny and 70 its gonna be like that :excited:(i hope so)

by next week will update the first post with more specific details like all the peripheral meet up spots probable timing etc

may be time to look for volunteers for lead and sweep for fast/intermediate/slow groups.

Alright now.......wrcpp3.jpg

hope you guys can make it there, As far as the pms are concerned there are way more people interested in this ride that those committed already, . When the time comes closer hopefully we will get more numbers. Expecting a 50+ count at present. That means we might need at least 7- 8 sub groups with its own lead and sweep

Man, this is looking to be a great event.

Unfortanately unless my sister-in-law changes the date of her wedding sometime in the next 2 weeks, I won't be able to make it :(

.... hhhmmm would be a shame if bride and/or groom were to be kidnapped... there may or may not be people that may or may not know people who may or may not be willing to perform such acts :rolleyes:

hope you guys can make it there, As far as the pms are concerned there are way more people interested in this ride that those committed already, . When the time comes closer hopefully we will get more numbers. Expecting a 50+ count at present. That means we might need at least 7- 8 sub groups with its own lead and sweep

Ok, 'lead' and 'sweep'..........please explain, of course 'lead' is self explanatory, but 'sweep'? I'm just used to a lead and rear rider in a group.

I'd be willing to sweep since I plan to ride the slow/moderate paced group as I know nothing of the roads there and want to stick close to my wife on the ride.

My bike does not allow me to be in the front :(. So i will be slow to moderate and given her all shes got! I can not wait

for all those using go pros, I dunno what doc's plan is, but I would bring and use clean sd cards, and bring stamped, addressed envelopes, so that doc could send your cards back. I don't think doc's production can be matched. in doc we trust.

Thanks for the appreciation guys :D

I will bring in a laptop with card reader, at the end of the ride may be I can transfer the important vids. One think to remember is, if there are say 6-8 gopros each shooting Over 1 hour footage that means in the end at least 10+ hours of vid to go thru to make a 15-20 min video, of course the vid can be made longer if the people in it are interactive and providing comments,feel free and enjoy being in front of camera, then we can make a small OR documentary itself :)

Edited by NinjaDoc