Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

What's wrong with a preparedness thread? Some people get off on making sure their bike is in top condition and not requiring tires halfway through their journey.

I mean' date=' if you're a bitch and trailer down.. then I guess a preparedness thread isn't necessary. :)[/quote']

What's this "trailer" thing you speak of?

What's wrong with a preparedness thread? Some people get off on making sure their bike is in top condition and not requiring tires halfway through their journey.

I mean' date=' if you're a bitch and trailer down.. then I guess a preparedness thread isn't necessary. :)[/quote']

You can ride my bike down, and I'll ride yours. Deal? :D

Well then looks like I have a lot work to do before then.

I recommend you do everything you can to become comfortable with every aspect of cornering and braking, including how to handle blind corners. Whether that is riding Hocking every chance you get in the Spring or setting up cones in an empty parking lot. I have been riding for around 10 years. This trip was like nothing i had ever seen or ridden before. I had what I would consider 1 major off road and 1 minor off road excursion due to target fixation on this years trip. None of this is meant to scare you just help you to understand what this trip is.

• Upvote 1

I recommend you do everything you can to become comfortable with every aspect of cornering and braking, including how to handle blind corners. Whether that is riding Hocking every chance you get in the Spring or setting up cones in an empty parking lot. I have been riding for around 10 years. This trip was like nothing i had ever seen or ridden before. I had what I would consider 1 major off road and 1 minor off road excursion due to target fixation on this years trip. None of this is meant to scare you just help you to understand what this trip is.

I remember one of those, we were sitting there thinking where is Matt, next thing we know we're thinking, there goes Matt..lol

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much. That was very helpful. I'm sure I can do some riding here and there down there even if it isnt quite with everyone else. I'm sure no matter what I'll have fun and to me that's what matters.

I remember one of those, we were sitting there thinking where is Matt, next thing we know we're thinking, there goes Matt..lol

LOL. I believe what i said to myself was everyone is over there why am i about to survey this nice power cut, FUCK!!!

• Upvote 1

what do you bubbys thank about a night ride down there 1st thing

after we get the pillows in the cabin it makes riding in the day like haven

The Dragon is awesome at night. Even better in the fall at night with no leaves on the trees.