Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I'm all about riding down, bikes are made to ride, not sit on the back of a trailer ;) can't wait and will be a hell of a trip!

Fuck the trailer! Thats what the bike is for:D. Ask me again when i get to the cabin lol might change my mind.

I'm all about riding down, bikes are made to ride, not sit on the back of a trailer ;) can't wait and will be a hell of a trip!

There is also the concern that my wife is coming... I "could" handle the trip... Her, well, all I'd hear is her complaining and getting pissed. So, trailer it is!!

I'd like to make this this year. If anyone is looking for someone to bunk with, let me know.

Mykill, is your cabin full? Is there room for another in that one. I think I know most of you guys.

Damn you' date=' Danimal! I was all set with taking my truck and trailer. Now you have me all fucked up. How can I get my scooter and my Duc to NC? Anybody got one of those GoldWing trailers I can tow the scooter with behind the Multistrada?[/quote']

If MyKill rides down or trailers with Hoblick then I just might be able to fit your scooter on the back of my trailer or in the truck bed

Hoblick, did you happen to be at Iron Pony today? I thought I saw you but wasn't sure so I kept going

Damn you' date=' Danimal! I was all set with taking my truck and trailer. Now you have me all fucked up. How can I get my scooter and my Duc to NC? Anybody got one of those GoldWing trailers I can tow the scooter with behind the Multistrada?[/quote']

http://www.harborfreight.com/1090-lb-capacity-40-1-2-half-inch-x-48-inch-mini-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-four-lug-wheels-and-tires-90153.html

As a matter of fact I do. This one. It has a car top carrier on it now but it is easy off. If you are serious your welcome to it. I must warn you though it is set up for a 1 7/8" ball hitch. Most tractors are set up with 3 point hitches. We can make it work.