Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

work sucks and I want to leave now

Also if any of you noobs start talking about the weather so help me I'll steal your bike so you can't go

Hahahaha. I wise man once said something along the lines of, "This is the one motorcycle trip I could care less if we get rained out or not. I'm having fun either way."

Hahahaha. I wise man once said something along the lines of, "This is the one motorcycle trip I could care less if we get rained out or not. I'm having fun either way."

these sentiments ring true. However the cranky old man in me doesn't feel like trailering 9hrs to sit in a cabin :lol:

Right on... she may not be able to go anyway.. lol

how much? and when you leavin?

im an old timer.. ages of the gang ? lol

We are leaving early Thursday morning. . Knox county area around 5 ish and picking up a guy in Columbus around 6 ish. The cabin spot is a couch space but it is a big comfy couch and a few of the cabins have a pull out. It will be around $60ish for the trailer spot and $120 ish for the cabin spot so $180 total cost. Let me know if you wanna fill the spots.

Don't worry about your age it really is a mixed group

This

We have a XL kennel for our puppy. Dev wants to bring her and she won't be riding too much.

Also I have a willows 1br cabin reserved

Someone already posted a reply to this. Something about $150 non-refundable pet fee.

Well......looks like I got a hall pass from the Wife, pretty amazing since I will be going right back down there in 3 weeks. I was really bummed that I could not go this year, but then Hoblick called me today and said he had room for another bike on his trailer, and that if I didnt go he would kick my ass. So needless to say, I am going!!!! We are leaving Thursday morning, so that should put us down there at a good time to chillax and get a few drinks on. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, y'all be safe heading down. See ya at the GAP!

• Upvote 3

Well......looks like I got a hall pass from the Wife, pretty amazing since I will be going right back down there in 3 weeks. I was really bummed that I could not go this year, but then Hoblick called me today and said he had room for another bike on his trailer, and that if I didnt go he would kick my ass. So needless to say, I am going!!!! We are leaving Thursday morning, so that should put us down there at a good time to chillax and get a few drinks on. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, y'all be safe heading down. See ya at the GAP!

Fantastic!