The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

How many cruisers coming? If there are a couple cruisers my dad will go.

there will be good number to have a group, so no question about it. ask him to come.

Man!!! Jus seeing this, I'm n a wedding that day. :(

dang... go to wedding after ride in a one piece leather :D

I haven't posted on here in a long while, but saw the cross-post on the "other" Ohio site. Thought I would chime in.

There is a KOA on 664, North of Old Man's Cave. Nice place but very "family oriented". They have RV and tent sites, "camping cabins" and some "deluxe cabins". Also have a pool and a pavilion.

Consider Lake Hope State Park if you are looking to camp or get a cabin; not far from Hocking Hills/Nelsonville/Logan and the roads to/from are "Epic"!

In June I host ST-Owner's "OH-STOC" at LHSP; though dining options are slim (better now that the Lake Hope Lodge has reopened) area roads are some of the best in the state!

Hocking Hills shouldn't be too crowded this early in the year, but I would get out of the area early, there are too many other, much less traveled roads in SE Ohio to ride!

LOTS of excellent asphalt snakes in the area. I have several 200-250mile loops worked up, let me know if you are interested.

• Upvote 1

I haven't posted on here in a long while, but saw the cross-post on the "other" Ohio site. Thought I would chime in.

There is a KOA on 664, North of Old Man's Cave. Nice place but very "family oriented". They have RV and tent sites, "camping cabins" and some "deluxe cabins". Also have a pool and a pavilion.

Consider Lake Hope State Park if you are looking to camp or get a cabin; not far from Hocking Hills/Nelsonville/Logan and the roads to/from are "Epic"!

In June I host ST-Owner's "OH-STOC" at LHSP; though dining options are slim (better now that the Lake Hope Lodge has reopened) area roads are some of the best in the state!

Hocking Hills shouldn't be too crowded this early in the year, but I would get out of the area early, there are too many other, much less traveled roads in SE Ohio to ride!

LOTS of excellent asphalt snakes in the area. I have several 200-250mile loops worked up, let me know if you are interested.

sure, will contact you when the time is near, we are planning a scout trip around the area well before the ride to know which roads are in good condition etc, based on that planning to plot a 120 ish mile route beginning close to 70, passing via hocking etc and ending close to 70

sure, will contact you when the time is near, we are planning a scout trip around the area well before the ride to know which roads are in good condition etc, based on that planning to plot a 120 ish mile route beginning close to 70, passing via hocking etc and ending close to 70

So the meeting point will not be in hocking hills. Where will it be?

How about our boy CobraT on that white Po Po Glide, that cat rides the wheels off that beast.

We made Newark from Springfield in no time at all ;)

have a friend with a wing I hardly can keep up with him

I was surprised at the lean angles that R12's got, tall ride but it looked comfeeeee :D

Ever seen the YouTubes of the Yellow Wing at Deals Gap? Anyone would have a fight sticking with that guy, swear he's got Ohlins and Race DOTs under that thing!

So the meeting point will not be in hocking hills. Where will it be?

Somewhere along side 70, but will fix it only after doing a scout trip.

I'm in as well anyone from around the marion delaware area we can meet up and ride down to hocking

Awesome

Getting very good response from other forums as well, if the weather holds good we might have a stellar response :D the funny name epic might be justified

you already know I'm down for this... and I know I was part of the problem on needing back-ups but as usual, I don't mind leading or even sweeping for an intermediate or beginner group (especially a beginner group, as it will be early in the season and I maybe two-up as I may want to bring my new wifey along. our wedding will be the weekend before lol)

you already know I'm down for this... and I know I was part of the problem on needing back-ups but as usual, I don't mind leading or even sweeping for an intermediate or beginner group (especially a beginner group, as it will be early in the season and I maybe two-up as I may want to bring my new wifey along. our wedding will be the weekend before lol)

Do you promise to get us lost?

Congrats on the new bride. Bring her along for a sweet, scenic, twist-a-thon!