The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

as I've posted in the "Other" forum.. I'm in.

I frequent here to see what's going on. I don't post here much, I probably never road with anyone here.. So I'm not commited to anything.

Put me with the ladies group... Who wants to ride with guys anyway....LOL

I want the rear spot... :)

• Upvote 1

I frequent here to see what's going on. I don't post here much, I probably never road with anyone here.. So I'm not commited to anything.

Last time I was the only girl. Just ride where you are comfortable.

Snot always rides with the guys, she rides like one too

This is true, and a few other ladies do too.

you already know I'm down for this... and I know I was part of the problem on needing back-ups but as usual, I don't mind leading or even sweeping for an intermediate or beginner group (especially a beginner group, as it will be early in the season and I maybe two-up as I may want to bring my new wifey along. our wedding will be the weekend before lol)

finally, where you been all this while. hope to see you more during the rides this year.

I'm in.

will be nice to meet you,

Put me down for making an appearance. Put me in one of the intermediate groups.

ah dont forget the Mohawk helmet :D

hahaha :)

Last time I was the only girl. Just ride where you are comfortable.

This is true, and a few other ladies do too.

thw two times the ride happened in extreme conditions, and prolly thats why girls kept off i guess :) hopefully this time gen3, mary17, duchottie, tall tracy and osumj shows up, not many other active females i know of

Hey everyone I would like to go just wondering if there are any beginner groups forming or maybe a slow and go group lol. Don't think I'm ready to be flying through turns just yet. Also is everyone staying in cabins most likely or just riding back after the group ride? I also might have 2 friends coming along. 1 is also on here and the other is not. Depends on how their bike situation works out.

Hey everyone I would like to go just wondering if there are any beginner groups forming or maybe a slow and go group lol. Don't think I'm ready to be flying through turns just yet. Also is everyone staying in cabins most likely or just riding back after the group ride? I also might have 2 friends coming along. 1 is also on here and the other is not. Depends on how their bike situation works out.

Don't sweat it, I'll be rolling two up on one of my grandpa bikes. They'll be groups for all skill levels and riding styles, just show up.

Won't be a problem....the last time we split it up into 3 groups, and I think it worked out well for everybody.......

We got a little group forming up, in Newark,

that is planning on riding down together.

If you want to join up with us, shoot me a

PM and we can all stay on the same page

as far as times, route, etc.

So far, it looks like it's me, Hutch, Mike_N92

and a couple of his friends, maybe.

Jnor, how about you?

We got a little group forming up, in Newark,

that is planning on riding down together.

If you want to join up with us, shoot me a

PM and we can all stay on the same page

as far as times, route, etc.

So far, it looks like it's me, Hutch, Mike_N92

and a couple of his friends, maybe.

Jnor, how about you?

I'm in...........

Ha! My random check ins, we were just talking about Hocking and Millstone last nite at the soccer game....beer girl at stadium has her new Hyabusa.....I'll check with the yahoos in my area on doing this outing....should be nice.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles