The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Gear as in helmet, gloves, jacket, pants, and no flip flops. Some "jeans" are considered riding gear. I never said all gear, just gear.

I don't remember you being there :dunno:

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

Planning on riding down and camping..Doesn't appear to be many lady riders..Heard about this on the other Ohio forum..We ride down several times a year just for dinner or ice cream..Love the area for both saddles.

I might be down for this. Not really interested in sleeping over in a man cave, but willing to ride it like I stole it on Saturday. If we have anyone from NEO going, I don't mind getting a group together to ride down or helping with the 'fast' group on Saturday.

Planning on riding down and camping..Doesn't appear to be many lady riders..Heard about this on the other Ohio forum..We ride down several times a year just for dinner or ice cream..Love the area for both saddles.

I am going and I know one other lady is definitely going.

Edited by snot

May have to add a splash of fucking crazy, if you add sweetener.

I like my womenz like I like my peanut butter. Cheap, a little nutty, smooth yet sticky at times.

May have to add a splash of fucking crazy, if you add sweetener.

It is often difficult to get one without the other, it seems.

Can one have sweet' date=' black coffee? Doesn't the addition of a sweetener remove "black" status?

[/quote']

It's been my experience that when I properly stir it with my finger, the sweetness is usually enhanced. Oh wait, coffee, right?.....er......a......never mind. :D

• Upvote 1