The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

as every one already mentioned there will be a group for every one, no worries, we did this for 2 years without any events or problems. :D the only problem is when we over estimate ourself, so the best way to do is start one step down on what you think your speed is, and jump up the group the next gas stop.

as every one already mentioned there will be a group for every one, no worries, we did this for 2 years without any events or problems. :D the only problem is when we over estimate ourself, so the best way to do is start one step down on what you think your speed is, and jump up the group the next gas stop.

except if one group gets lost lol:p

I am 90% sure I can only ride one day. I may wear a pack and do 2 days if I can get permission from the boss.

This is Ohio... The ride will be in April... Do we want to talk about a rain date?

Shit man the way its going now throw some snow in too.

Come on Gump, promise I'll leave the moon at home.:cheers:

We'll surely have some beers at the cabin though.....I don't want a post-hard liquor ride Saturday or Sunday, but a few beers is mandantory right?! ;)

Trailer question:

So Tim and I decided to trailer down so we can enjoy the riding and not be exhausted, but I got to thinking today about the hills and my small car. I know for a fact my 2.5L 6speed mazda 3 can handle both bikes on flat ground, but do you think its too much to ask on hills? I just dont want to get stuck on a hill somewhere and burn out my clutch or something.