What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

1 hour ago, durk said:

I think the guy that was going to review that seat may have paid like $2000. Just think for another $2000 he could’ve had a bike and comfy seat. 🤷‍♂️

And he would have had shit for brakes.

Edited by Tonik

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, max power said:

Brakes are for pussies!

I just replaced a T32 rear with only 3k mi on it. 

If you used your front brakes more, and engine braking less, your rear tire would last longer.

On 7/24/2023 at 12:24 PM, max power said:

Brakes are for pussies!

trying a conti road attack 3 next

Never been a fan of Bridgestone...on the other hand the Conti Road Attack 3 is the grippiest ST tire you can get (even the RA4  doesn't claim more grip over the RA3).  The Dunlop Road Smart 4 has "almost" as much grip as the Road Attack 3 but tends to last a bit longer (the RS3 is sorely lacking in grip...do not recommend).

Edited by Tpoppa

I came back to my senses after a short episode of temporary insanity and possible dementia where I test rode and considered buying a newish HD.  

Thank goodness the Harley dealer had deceptive & predatory sales tactics which snapped me out of it.  And instead I bought a minty fresh 2020 Triumph Street Twin

**note** the Harley M8 motor (especially the transmission) feels more like a modern motorcycle and less like farm equipment.

IMG_20230725_131849577_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/24/2023 at 12:24 PM, max power said:

Brakes are for pussies!

trying a conti road attack 3 next

43D55378-FE1E-4BED-B50E-34D0ACB5B150.jpeg

609A5EFC-F403-4787-A5EB-89B210378433.jpegI’m just here to bring back Ohio Riders & talk shit That tire still got more tread left you could probably put it on marketplace And get a even trade for a blowjob near the pro Football Hall of Fame and a 12 pack of Bud light

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Connie14 said:

Sold the KTM and put a deposit down on the new Husky two smoker.  I very rarely rode it on the street.   Maybe when the Connie hits 100k, I'll pick up a new Wing and an adventure bike. 

20230719_184522.jpg

I must be out of the EPA loop, because that exhaust looks 4-stroke to me. Congrats, either way. 

NTS: Buy a dirt bike. 

6 hours ago, Pauly said:

I must be out of the EPA loop, because that exhaust looks 4-stroke to me. Congrats, either way. 

NTS: Buy a dirt bike. 

The photo was my KTM that I sold, and it was a 4 stroke.   I'm waiting on the dealer to get my 2 stroke Husky.   It should delivered in the next couple of weeks. 

• Upvote 1

Home safe from my gap trip. 1400 miles for the weekend. I did witness a fatal crash on Saturday and it was definitely an eye opening experience. Stupid decision by the motorcyclist trying to pass in a blind corner and hit a car head on.

IMG_4071.thumb.jpeg.20f5cf001fa8da9f4ce55ceeca2b48bb.jpeg

IMG_4072.thumb.jpeg.2c3afc687567ce501cdcf076c2b0832a.jpeg

• Beer 3

On 7/26/2023 at 4:01 PM, motocat12 said:

Has anyone tried Tweensport Dunlop Mutant Tires?

Buddy tested them at the track. Dont get them too hot. But for wet and cold, normal street riding id imagine they'd do just fine. Just don't expect exceptional grip.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Home safe from my gap trip. 1400 miles for the weekend. I did witness a fatal crash on Saturday and it was definitely an eye opening experience. Stupid decision by the motorcyclist trying to pass in a blind corner and hit a car head on.

Ugh... that sucks. I hope the car occupants were alright, outside of their express delivery of PTSD. 😞

4 hours ago, Pauly said:

Ugh... that sucks. I hope the car occupants were alright, outside of their express delivery of PTSD. 😞

The lady was very shaken up, she said she tried to swerve but it was too late. It was literally the last corner before the straight stretch in front of the resort. We were sitting in front of our room and heard the impact. Our buddy is an EMT so we went up with his med kit but the trauma was severe. The guy went head first into the A pillar of a Cadillac Deville. I couldn’t even recognize the bike it hit so hard, but later found out it was a 2023 Hayabusa.

Edited by JustinNck1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

No helmet, or did it matter? 

Yeah he had a helmet, knocked out cold for a minute or so, our friend said he the guys eyes were severely swollen, bleeding from the nose, compound fracture on his arm was really bad, bone sticking out, sternum was broken, he was making noises rolling around but didn’t seem there. Ambulance got there in about 25 minutes cause they were just down at the hill climb in Robbinsville. They called for a helicopter but a storm rolled in and they wouldn’t fly. Closest trauma centers were 2 and 4 hours away they said.

Edited by JustinNck1