So what would you do?

Lunatik3

Yeah still country & hip hop.

Always thought it would end like the meeting of a KKK rally and a black panther meeting.

It has, many times. Used to go up there on sunday nights in the early 90's to sit in the lot and watch the sunday night race fights.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah still country & hip hop.

Always thought it would end like the meeting of a KKK rally and a black panther meeting.

Meanie, do I know you?

Yeah....which makes this even funnier on my part...

I'll just save u all the trouble....I am withdrawing my membership from OR ya'll got what u wanted and talk trash about me...but since I no I am no longer welcome I will withdraw my membership

I'll just save u all the trouble....I am withdrawing my membership from OR ya'll got what u wanted and talk trash about me...but since I no I am no longer welcome I will withdraw my membership

Best retirement speech since Lou Gehrig

Before you go, could i get some chicken wings?

I feel bad, but I think you can make it through this difficult time in your life as as long as they don't revoke your memberships on plentyoffish or adultplayland.

mm hmm.. welp.. feel free to take it on the arches ..:dirtbike:

I feel bad, but I think you can make it through this difficult time in your life as as long as they don't revoke your memberships on plentyoffish or adultplayland.

:lol:Would have repped ya, but wasn't allowed.

I think he might have a special message on one of those accounts:sexytime:

I think we need to close the thread Djisle just wants to have a good time. I have never met him before, is this what he looks like?

2957pc6.jpg

http://www.plentyoffishdatingnow.com/member9662758.htm

www.adultplayland.com/users/ADP_member_directory-d.html

dragnet+%232

You have the right to remain silent....>- crickets -<

:lol:

Sure looks like him.

one thine about him is was talking over a candlelight dinner and gazing up at the stars who can always take a second to make time for me.

Sounds like him.

Might just be him.

one thine about him is was talking over a candlelight dinner and gazing up at the stars who can always take a second to make time for me.

Sounds like him.

Might just be him.

When I was talking to him he kept looking up, I figured he was just a tard. I feel kinda silly now because he was just gazing at the stars. :(

When I was talking to him he kept looking up, I figured he was just a tard. I feel kinda silly now because he was just gazing at the stars. :(

34370-28227.gif

that's funny, my first wife was 'tarded, and she did that all the time. She's a pilot now.

OH, Lunatik, I know you seem like a good guy, so i feel kinda bad saying this, but I give you a 2 on character judgement. Could you really not tell that this kid is 2 skittles short of a 1/2 bag (being generous)?

Seriously, you can't be mad at him for you and your girl being fooled about something as big as a free bike. Maybe take a lesson from it though.

BTW, I appreciate your help at the BMV, that's why I say I think you must be a decent guy...