What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

I need everything, is there an actual store or is this all mail order? Sorry, new rider, not sure how to work the system yet. Was told to drive to iron pony in Columbus.

Simply PM me what exactly you need and I'll reply with your forum pricing.

If your unsure of your size you can try stuff on at a local place then order through riders. We usually receive items with in a couple of days and you cant beat the prices.

Thanks! :D

I need everything, is there an actual store or is this all mail order? Sorry, new rider, not sure how to work the system yet. Was told to drive to iron pony in Columbus.

Go to Sport Tour LTD or Cycle Specialties (both near Cincy)

I would say got to Cycle Specialties first (rt. 4 near Hooters) as they have a large selection.

Then follow Snot's advise :D

Ugh, I hate cycle specialties. I will go figure out what I need and then message to compare pricing. Thanks :)

We're also pretty good with sizing with some basic information. We have quite a few ladies that work here as well that try our gear on so we can get some notes as to what fitment is like for various items.

Send me a pm if I can get a mach 5 at the same price as I got my other one, if not let me know the new price. I need to pick up one for my dad. If its the same price and you have my info still go ahead and just process the order :)

Thomas Nugent

Ugh, I hate cycle specialties.

I have not bought from them, but the service employee was very... Unwilling to help on the phone with my clutch problems. Other places were glad to give me whatever knowledge they could offer. Not to turn this into a rant thread... It's nice that ridersdiscount has good service and an understanding rep.

I'm shopping around for a fitted black jacket. Something that will hold up well to a fall - so elbow/shoulder padding or something like that.

I need a size small, but really long arms. My wrists are always exposed and I don't want to wear gauntlet gloves just to keep them covered. Any suggestions?

Completely sold out and on back order for another few days. I made a note to let you know when they become available.

As soon as they become available I will buy another one for sure, even if the riding season is over by the time yall get em.