What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Got my stuff yesterday....looks great, gloves could probably be bigger...will they stretch? if not, i may have to send them back for a larger size....

Are you able to clench your hand into a fist? If not, give me a call and we'll exchange them.

Sprocket (42T) and chain kit for a 2000 Kawasaki ZX9R

PM on the way.

If you got alpine stars it's pretty much mandatory to get a size larger thn you wear in other brands

Not necessarily. With the exception of the GP Pro, I'm wearing mediums in every glove we've showcased across multiple brands.

Are you able to clench your hand into a fist? If not, give me a call and we'll exchange them.

PM on the way.

Not necessarily. With the exception of the GP Pro, I'm wearing mediums in every glove we've showcased across multiple brands.

Yeah, i just tried them again...it will take some getting used to, but i think they will work. :-) Needs some tires next...Set i wanted is on back order until Sept. :eek:

Good deal! What tires did you need?

Looking at the conti motion 120/70 & 180/55 (i think) for my zx6r. Need longer miles and sub $200 price for a set. They tired to sell me on some sheinko (spelling) but i dont know much bout those...or bt-23

Edited by 600ZZ4eb

I solved my helmet issue by getting a free one from Bell. Thanks for your efforts though.

I really need new toe sliders for my Sidi ST boots. Got any of those, plain, ceramic or metal, I don't care, but my next ride will grind through to the boots.

Its just some stuff. My boots (smx5's and smx pluses) are smaller than I normally wear.

Hell this weekend I wore two pairs of alpinestar gloves both in XL and both pretty much new. The GP plus in XL was so tight it that I couldnt even grip down on the bars, the GP pro in XL fit just about perfect. That being said, I am between XL and L in SP-1,2 and 3 gloves.

Tried on a size 56(euro) 1 piece suit by alpinestar(cant remember the model) and it wouldn't zip around the chest. Bought a Spidi over the weekend and it is a size 54 and it has enough free space I should be able to throw in a back protector.

Really you have to try the stuff on, take an educated guess, or ask for assistance when mail ordering.

Is this a rule for all their stuff or just gloves?

in my experience it has been mostly gloves. My boots are pretty true to size and the couple jackets/suits I've had have been fairly true to size as well if not just a tad more snug than I like but more than likely the way its actually supposed to fit for maximum protection

Alpinestars suits do not all fit the same, some are true to size while others are up or down a size.

For the most part, their gloves are similar to other brands. The one real exception is the GP Pro and Tech glove which runs small, i.e. if you normally wear a medium glove and want to purchase the Pro or Tech, we'd order you a large.

Similar with their boots. If you start with any of their entry level boots, you could carry the same size up through the SMX-Plus until you get to the Supertech R which run large in which we'd recommend going the next size down.

What Ryan mentioned with the Plus is actually quite unusual. I would almost venture to say he had the Stella (womens) line GP Plus glove on.

PMs are on their way fellas, Ben's got me time limited on how fast I can send messages so I don't break the website :D

I'm in need of a rear rim and spoke kit for a 1986 Honda XR600R ... stock size/aluminum/silver or black/drum brake hub.

I've got a hub and bearings, need the rest.

Unfortunately I don't have rims or hubs for that bike.

• 4 weeks later...