What i did in guns.

kawi kid

How was the store?

The store was very clean and even though there were quite a few people in there, I was acknowledged pretty quickly and the guy behind the counter answered my questions and didn't come off as impatient.

Any SAR's left?

I picked the Bersa's up about a week ago and that had been my 3rd gun shop for the day and I can't remember what I saw where... :( Lol

After dinner with the family, I stopped at the Gander Mountain right next door. ZERO ammo in .223. There was a few boxes of the Bear branded ( not sure if it was Silver or Brown) 7.62 x 39 ammo on the shelf.

Most of the remaining mags on the rack were 10 rounders for various .22LR rifles and pistols. Three mags were the 30 round for a Remington 597 for $29.00

There was about 15 boxes of 100 round Winchester white box 9mm ammo for $39.00.

In the used gun case, there was a beat up looking Tauras model 82 revolver for $199.

326 miles round trip

7.5 hours driving in a snow storm

Ammo at Fin Feather Fur = $350

Gas = $40

Tim Horton's for coffee and dounuts = $30

Picking up a new Walther PPQ 9mm from Dale at Delta Epsilon Gun = PRICELESS

THANK YOU DALE

Thanks for supporting Dale.

My first attempt at Reloading tonight. .38 spl... 158gr plated HP over 3.1gr of Bullseye. Lost a few primers, but no real hang-ups. I'll shoot the first few lefty just in case though. I'm pretty excited about this.

100 rounds. Not as hard as I thought it would be. The Lee Turret press is about $100, and then the other stuff adds up. About $500 in it with powders, primers, manuals, brass, and bullets. Read the ABCs of Reloading. You can skip over much of it.

Now i have to remember every address that i've lived at since I was 18. :facepalm:

For a CCW? You have to know all those for a federal/military security clearance. So if you do make a list, keep it for later use.

Point is, it always has to match every time you turn one in. If they find differences, they get real picky.

For a CCW? You have to know all those for a federal/military security clearance. So if you do make a list, keep it for later use.

Point is, it always has to match every time you turn one in. If they find differences, they get real picky.

This is true. It can be a real pain in the ass to deal with.

use zabasearch.com on yourself to get your addresses. It works pretty well.

That one had my 2 oldest addresses. I think my problem is that I didn't update my license for a few of my college apts/houses, but I had bills in my name going to those addresses.... I think I can remember the locations, the dates are going to be tricky!

That one had my 2 oldest addresses. I think my problem is that I didn't update my license for a few of my college apts/houses, but I had bills in my name going to those addresses.... I think I can remember the locations, the dates are going to be tricky!

You dont need exact dates. As long as youre close on the month you should be fine. Dont use days, just months.

Went out and shot my m4 at my sisters today...very nice!

You picked up a DDM4V1?

I ordered an extra one of these and am waiting for it to come in to get rid of it.

I have a DD barrel on my build and it really likes .223 Hornady Tap LE 75gr. Sub MOA groups out of my DD barrel with it.

• Casper unpinned this topic