What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Don't be this guy, know which equipment you are using:

Tex Grebner shoots himself in the leg accidently.

Can't get the video to display within this thread, so here is the YouTube link

His "equipment" excuse is pretty dumb, but this video sure backs up what MT says about FMJ - not even a .45 produces much "wound channel" damage.

P.S. LOL:

Top Comments

Edited by brn6604

His "equipment" excuse is pretty dumb, but this video sure backs up what MT says about FMJ - not even a .45 produces much "wound channel" damage.

P.S. LOL:

Yeah that excuse is bullcrap. That safety would be depressed with a proper draw regardless of the thumb release. I don't know how he thinks he draws the gun with his thumb on the backstrap. My duty H+K is in a double retention holster with a thumb and index release so its a combo of both holsters he has. The reason he shot himself was he was trying to rush the shot by getting his finger on the trigger before having the weapon on target. He thought he knew more than he really does. But that's probably why his show is on YouTube and not the outdoor channel.

M&p > glock

We tried the m&p. grip was too rounded and thinner than the glock, and it ejected too vertically - half of the 15 shell casings hit her, 3 went down her shirt and burned her. One landed inside her goggles and burned her cheek. The glock ejected further right so she didn't get hit.

She didn't like the higher felt recoil of my bersa (lighter frame plus fixed barrel) and although she liked my p226 she was put off by the heavy/light da/sa trigger. She wanted something halfway between and more predictable. She liked the point&click simplicity of the glock and m&p but didn't like burned tits.

She's on the Tupperware Team and I'm sticking with my sig. I feel better with the very heavy da first trigger pull in place of a safety.

Hit the range with my future brolo. Brought my 9mm carry pistol (taurus pt-111 millennium pro) they were out of 9mm so I ended up renting a mark 3 and we shot 200 rds. In the end it cost me less than shooting 200 rds of 9 but I didn't shoot as good.

• Casper unpinned this topic