What i did in guns.

kawi kid

The PF9 is the Keltech I like and we sell a lot of at Delta. I carry one when I'm not dressed well for carry of my G19. It's trigger pull is very nice and completely different than all the other Keltec triggers. It has been at the top of every single stack pocket 9 pistol review in the magazines due to its trigger and size. Far better than the LC, LCP and Bodyguard IMO. We have sold a ton of them with Zero complaints. Also hard to beat for the price, we have 5 more coming this week or next. The trigger is not long and not stupid heavy like many pocket pistols, its also very predictable. You can feel the reset and break.

MJ you are welcome to come to the range with me and try it or if you want you can come by Delta Thursday and borrow it for a few days to take to the range on your time as long as you promise not to cap Howie with it. I don't normally loan out my guns but I would for you ;)

thanks :) I was actually planning on going to the range on thursday, so I'll see if I can stop by around 2:30!

I didn't have a problem with the weight of the trigger pull, i just didn't like how far back i had to pull it. :cry: It wasn't fun, and I think my (trigger finger) fingernail kept catching on something.

A buddy and I were looking to split the cost of the 80% lowers and jig, knowing that we could not transfer any lower that was manufactured by us, so we'd have to do our won work. I have a bunch of basic machine shop gear so I'm fully capable of doing that (drill press, grinder, taps, files, vice and other doodads) We could sell the jig once completed.

Thing is that 80% lowers are going for the same price that stripped completed lowers used to go for!

Well I know it can't be "Arrogant smarmy self-righteous gun-grabber on a TV news show" because we have Piers Morgan representing the British on that. :nono:

you should probably apologize for him like all canadians must for Bryan Adams.

• Upvote 1

I'll be in the shop probably around 1ish. I'll also be in Cbus for a few errands tomorrow if you need to get it earlier than what I'll be there Thursday

It's fine, I'll just stop by around 2 or 2:30 :) thanks!!!!!!!!!

SO how bout it Jinu you gonna start making these or what??

i have no plans on making these en masse. for now, if i make any, it'll be strictly for personal use (also, it would be against the law to do anything other than that until i get licensed as an ffl again) i doubt i can get many more of those blanks anyway. back when i was researching the idea, i could've had a few thousand made a month for fairly cheap... not so much anymore.

Unreservedly. I'm fortunate the Brits don't believe in Seppuku.

maybe at least listen to One Direction for 8 hours straight as penance?

MJ you are welcome to come to the range with me and try it or if you want you can come by Delta Thursday and borrow it for a few days to take to the range on your time as long as you promise not to cap Howie with it. I don't normally loan out my guns but I would for you ;)

I am looking to purchase a SCAR. please have said rifle at Delta for me to shoot for a couple days just so I am sure before I place my order with you!! :D

Jinu, I have setup blocks modeled in solidworks for the lower at least (would have to check for the upper). Let me know if you want the files, it would at least save you some time.

This is my new winter project:

AkAII.jpg

thanks buddy. if i ever do anything with the forgings, i'll let you know. if i do end up doing something with them, i really want to build it for long distance shooting (or whatever that means for AR platforms). that will be lot of reading to see if there is a certain way people like to build their upper and lowers for that sort of thing.

I went and picked up a police trade in Kahr K9 the other day at OVO. Body and everything looks to be in great shape. It does have the more light of two trigger pulls, I think 7lbs. The sights are a little beat but I have some Trijicon NS on the way and this will be going out to get refinished with cerakote with a black and grey two tone. Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 Holster is getting made for it next month as well.

picture.php?albumid=1388&pictureid=16955

picture.php?albumid=1388&pictureid=16956

picture.php?albumid=1388&pictureid=16957

• Casper unpinned this topic