What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Indoor... I should gave been more specific lol

Think they'll turn off the lights for you? ;) Which reminds me I wanna try and do some low lighting shooting with the tactical light on the Glock. Wonder if I can find 9mm tracer rounds? :D

I took the father in law and brother in laws to the range last night for a few hours was a good time. We set up a small plate match and had a good time razzing each other.

Good deal. Wish I was able to come. Plan on buying 9mm ammo, and a airsoft m&p to shoot you with at the first of the year. Mayyyyyy get some 223 also.

^^You will like the M and P 22,

Not sure why, but I picked up used Hi-Point C9 for super cheap. It cost more to top off the gas tank then for what I paid for it.

+1 I really liked my friends M&P 22. I have been gun shy of any semi auto .22 since owning a Beretta that was a POS. But the M&P preformed very well right out of the box. Plus it's a fixed barrel so it's accuracy is pretty good to when compared to my single six. Down side would be the black on black sites. I would advise changing that. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc81TCyPlAI

• Casper unpinned this topic