What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Good meeting you too. Here is a place that I have had good luck getting bullets from for blasting, just make sure you click on a actual selection to get the price.

Sometimes it will show $75 for 500 of whatever but when you click on the selection it will show a price adjustment of $40 for 500, don't know why but I'm sure it has driven off customers.

http://www.rmrbullets.com/

I attached some multicam fabric to 2 of my holsters. I have one more to go. Hoping it holds. I think the best thing to do is to make new holsters and apply the stuff then pinch the edges between two kydex pieces. Orrrrrr take the rivets out and do what I mentioned previously, then put them back together.

Did the ISSC m22 holster first then the M&P

IMG_20121207_171514.jpg

IMG_20121207_171835.jpg

IMG_20121207_171919.jpg

IMG_20121207_171858.jpg

Got my M&P back from Grant at G&R Tactical. Had him put the APEX DCAEK, and Ram in. He also put in a new housing block and striker as its a early Gen. He polished it all up while he was in there. He also put in a Ameriglo front sight to replace the 10-8 sight I had put in there and didn't like to much. I also stippled a couple more mags.

I just installed the new AEK trigger in mine today. Still not sure if I have enough over travel in it yet. It required WAY more bending of the loop on the trigger bar than I expected. That said, I'm pretty satisfied with the improvement to the trigger feel.

Liking that Multi cam belt set up. Very nice.

Spent a bit of time this weekend reorganizing and consolidating gear and ammo. New trigger going on the Shield tomorrow. Then some indoor time getting use to the trigger, sometime this week.

Thanks. I've got a bunch of fabric that I'm trying to figure out what to make lol

Yes 3m spray adhesive. Then putting it back into my press to make sure it sticks. Those were retrofitted. So the extra fabric is wraped to the back and finished. When I get a chance to do new holsters I will do the wrap before joining the two halfs so that the edge of the fabric is smashed between the two halfs on the inside where it is not visible.

^^ I have not been to find a Shield in stock anyplace to check one out.

I'm hearing that more and more. I ordered mine and after 2 months, it still wasn't in. A friend on here sourced it for me and hooked me up. I believe my order is still pending and it's now about 4 months. Some places have had them in. The 9mm is seen much more than the .40. They are getting as bad as Kel Tec guns. Release something many people want, but don't put many out there for people to get.

That 3M spray is good stuff. The fumes are crazy strong. The seamless look may be something I try Vs. using 20 adhesive patches to cover a stock.

• Casper unpinned this topic