What i did in guns.

kawi kid

how was that .22, I've been wanting one.

Fun, well as Hickock says, "all guns are fun". :lol: But for a .22 semi auto it worked real smoothly. As I said in the video I've only ever had a Barretta .22 and it sucked, jammed constantly. The M&P has a fixed barrel and is very light but only had one jam when a round failed to fire. The fixed barrel design is also supposed to be more accurate. At 40ft it was keeping up with my Ruger single six.

I took my g-code holster and canted it forward today. Not a big deal but its way more comfortable to wear in the truck. I also deprimed sized and reprimed some rifle cases. I'm well on my way to having an entire ammo can full of hand loaded rounds for the ar's.

I took my g-code holster and canted it forward today. Not a big deal but its way more comfortable to wear in the truck. I also deprimed sized and reprimed some rifle cases. I'm well on my way to having an entire ammo can full of hand loaded rounds for the ar's.

I can't wait till Cabelas is done so I can get into some reloading for the 45-70 and .308. Maybe even the 9mm if I really get into it. Lord knows I got lots of brass.:rolleyes:

• Casper unpinned this topic