What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Greenport tactical. Little club that's all outdoors but building on. They have special events like Sniper team competition and other competitions. They're open other days randomly for events but if you work long after 5 probably not worth it.

Went to my buddies place to go shooting today. Wanted to run a few rounds over the chronograph to check speeds. Found out the ammo really didn't perform well with the cold temps. Also found I don't shoot well when I am shivering that hard. Luckily my chrony still works after I fired a 185gr hollow point into it and nicked the back sensor.

IMAG0204.jpg

lol..I find it odd LaRue went to the trouble of private labeling a meat rub? I'm guessing the owner was into other things before LaRue or he's just wierd. Whatever makes money. Not complaining though, it was a nice surprise. The constitution booklets are very nice. I'm ordering 200 to pass out at my employer. http://www.nccsstore.com/Pocket-Constitution-United-States-Constitution-Declaration-of-Independence/productinfo/PC/

Edited by Gump

Picked this up today

MK3_zps0d31b8d2.jpg

Funny part is I was seeing .22LR ammo almost everywhere before I got it but today everyone was sold out. My last stop was at a Walmart in Springfield and of course no .22LR ammo at all! But they had one Federal 9mm box with 100 rounds and about 10 (50 count) 9mm boxes. Of course they have a two box limit per customer so I got one of each.

I got home and it took an hour to disassemble, clean and reassemble the MK3 before firing it. But it seemed to do well for the 30 rounds I did get thru it. :)

i really wanted the black one (gold is just not my color) so i was waiting but... alas.

They had a 4inch barrel there too for $40 less. ;)

MarkIII285_zpscc1b18fc.jpg

Wouldn't be me if I didn't have a video of the new member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IL0Chv-Ho

Edited by buildit

They had a 4inch barrel there too for $40 less. ;)

MarkIII285_zpscc1b18fc.jpg

Wouldn't be me if I didn't have a video of the new member.

neat. yeah, i see those around here and there. looking for the version with the aluminum upper + threaded barrel. i supposedly have a SR22 with threaded barrel on order, we'll see where that goes.

I was just at Stonewall this evening. They had a sign posted "public range closed, only running the back 5 stalls. Call for availability". I have a membership there, so I was able to get a stall within 10 minutes, around 7 PM. I did see a ladder in the middle of the front "public" stalls. Not sure if they are redoing the backstop, or possibly the target guide ropes? I did ask how long the stalls would be closed and the answer was "unknown period of time" Also don't know if the stalls are all set aside for members only?

Suffering from a similar lack of .22LR in my life. No sooner did I buy that P22, than it's sold out everywhere I've been.

I ended up getting some bulk pack .22LR ammo on my drive up to Minneapolis for IMS a few weeks ago by stopping at Wal-mart's along the way. Also took the opportunity to get my hands on some cheap 9mm ammo. I guess you could say I was smuggling it across state lines... :cool: LOL

neat. yeah, i see those around here and there. looking for the version with the aluminum upper + threaded barrel. i supposedly have a SR22 with threaded barrel on order, we'll see where that goes.

I got a SR22 a couple months ago. Great shooter, feeds anything.

I saw a stainless 22/45 in a shop yesterday for a good price.

• Casper unpinned this topic