What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Just an FYI for people in the NEOhio area, top gun supply in chesterland has pmag 20rd for $20 ea. limit 2 per person and they won't sell over Internet or phone, only in store. That place is probably the nicest, most well laid out gun store I've been in, btw

Just an FYI for people in the NEOhio area, top gun supply in chesterland has pmag 20rd for $20 ea. limit 2 per person and they won't sell over Internet or phone, only in store. That place is probably the nicest, most well laid out gun store I've been in, btw

Looks like a road trip after work for me, thanks!!

lol, serial, i'll pick up another couple mags if they still have it, assuming i go down there again.

i was actually trying to pick up a box of 9mm makarov from a guy on armslist, and couldnt get a hold of him because i forgot i didn't get his number and we were planning on me calling him when i got down there. it turns out we were both at the meeting place, waiting for each other lololol. i was going to be a jerk and ask him why he didn't just ask the only asian guy there if his name was "Junius"

I am looking at getting a Walther P22 or P22Q. Walther's site does not really indicate the difference. The Walther forums say just cosmetic differences with the same internals. Does anyone know or have a P22? Thoughts? I figure it is the same form / style as a PPQ and would be a decent trainer / range pistol.

i might be selling my p22, actually. you want? i kinda want to get a ruger 22/45 lite instead ever since walther_gsp (who inexplicably only likes glocks... what a doofus) let me fondle his

Took the wife for her first shooting/training session in close to 19 years. She didn't do bad, kept 3/4ths or better of her shots on a ipsc target.

I took her shooting way back when and she didn't like it, then a few weeks back she says she thinks she wants to get a CCL.

Edited by bandit12

I saw someone at the range a few days ago teaching what I would assume to be his wife how to shoot for the first time. Not only did she have just an awful standing position, she wasn't gripping the pistol right at all and was having a really hard time hitting the (rather large) target at 25 ft. I didn't know whether they would be insulted by me telling her a better way to hold the gun, but now I wished I would have. I can honestly say that I like shooting better when i'm hitting my target :D, maybe she would have enjoyed it more too.

i might be selling my p22, actually. you want? i kinda want to get a ruger 22/45 lite instead ever since walther_gsp (who inexplicably only likes glocks... what a doofus) let me fondle his

Hey dummy, I don't have a 22/45 lite. I have a 22/45 with a tactical solutions upper.

Went to Ohio outdoor sports in canton with Malaysianinvasion and shot for on hour. 9mm, 45, 12 gauge and my ar with .22 conversion. Good times.

What's it cost there now? Use to go there on my lunch break. You should look into joining GTA. Only open in the summer after 5 on Thursdays for the most part but fun.

Edited by Gump

• Casper unpinned this topic