What's You Age: (Sport-Touring Riders)

Pfloydgad

I'm running a Falco, set up for the track too. Same motor as the RSVR, and massaged a bit. 15,000 miles on it, and had 36,000 on the last Ape. 42 with a 16 year old daughter.

Does a 2001 cbr1100xx count as a sport tourer? I'll be 28 in july, and over the past 3 seasons I've put over 40,000 of the 50,000 that my bike has.

Ummmmmm yeah......one of the original IMHO.:cool:

Looks like we have a few Sport-Touring Riders out there. And notice I said Riders not bikes. But in some cases here, bikes are the input, but for all not riding a classified Sport-Touring bike, I don't care what you ride, just that you ride.

So please, everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

P.S.: I'm thinking about another Night Ride soon. Maybe a 2am 270 loop ride, or downtown Columbus or Dayton 2 am'er. Keep your eyeballs peeled for the dates.

CMH_Sprint, we need to get together and compare notes on our Sprints one of these days.

36, riding a red '06 Sprint ST. Picked it up last fall. 27,100 out of which 5k are mine. Hope to run those numbers up a little this year. Rode it down to the Dragon last fall and loved it. I could actually still feel the lower half of my body after doing 1600 miles in 5 days. Took this picture when we were on the Blue Ridge parkway coming back up to Ohio.

PICT4917.jpg

My other bike, that is nowhere near sport touring, is the Ducati Sportclassic. Picked it up new in 2008 and have 19,400 on it (All mine thank you). I constantly do 3-400 mile days on that thing and have done two 1100+ mile 3 day weekends on it. No saddle bags but a tank bag and backpack. Rode it to Lynchburg VA on one trip and Sparta NC on another in the same year. It's not a great sport-touring bike and those two trips are what prompted me to buy the Triumph mentioned above. Here is a pic taken at the hotel with the rest of the guys that rode down to Sparta for the get together. (mines the yellow uncomfortable looking one :D )

100_6494.jpg

I'll be 33 June 16. I have 2 05 crf 450x's. One has 15,000 miles. Two has 1,100 since April 1 till now. Longest one day ride 250 miles and my ass hurt! Not so much touring. Lol.