Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Damn I'm glad I got the FZ1 out of the barn yesterday. Not feeling so snippy but still pretty much a dick. As far as the trailer jokes, I dont give a fuck if you ride, trailer down or take a bus and rent a bike. Truth be know I've trailered the FZ1 to the Gap 3 times. So we can crack on me too. Just show up & have some fun.

• Upvote 1

If MyKill rides down or trailers with Hoblick then I just might be able to fit your scooter on the back of my trailer or in the truck bed

Hoblick, did you happen to be at Iron Pony today? I thought I saw you but wasn't sure so I kept going

yup i was.. the wife wanted a new pair of Sidi boots, so had to go make her happy. next time say hi

gotta get my WRX fitted with a trailer hitch! it will be my towing beast come summer.

im trying to talk my buddy into going with me on his NC700X, if he can get the time off we may just end up riding the bikes down and camping.

gotta see what the hell he is doing first

OK . looking forward to the ride. keep me posted on when & where. sounds like party central is booked up so, i'll probably be staying at phillips motel in robbinsville.

Look into the Tuskeegee motel just down the road on 28. It's a great place and inexpensive.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Look into the Tuskeegee motel just down the road on 28. It's a great place and inexpensive.
thanks for the info.. i been past that place many times. always thought it looked like a cool place. but didnt know or forgot the name of the place. even stopped there a few times for gas, food and drink but never stayed there.