Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Here is a short link for anyone that wants that map.

http://goo.gl/maps/5ZlBo

Was anyone on Wayha Road last year? It was a nightmare the year before, they grooved it or something. It was really weird like riding on a rubber road. Tire all over the place and very squishy. Was wondering if it had been repaved. A very cool road before they messed it up.

Here is a short link for anyone that wants that map.

http://goo.gl/maps/5ZlBo

Was anyone on Wayha Road last year? It was a nightmare the year before, they grooved it or something. It was really weird like riding on a rubber road. Tire all over the place and very squishy. Was wondering if it had been repaved. A very cool road before they messed it up.

Yup we hit it and it still sucked

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes, I ride ahead, turn around and ride back until I everyone goes by, then I turn back around and chase the group down.

I don't always have to ride at 'full retard pace' but I can't stand to ride the 'sight seeing' pace either. I'll do that on the scooter.

If anyone wants to ride in the fast group with me, I'm all for it. I hope UP has changed his mind and is coming, if not we still have MT and Hutch.

Who else?

Well, looks like I'm not going to Japan, so I'm 90% on coming. Just gotta sort out a few more things :)

In before everyone makes fun of her when she ends up bailing at some point :D

How do you plan on getting there?

well, i have this elaborate plan that i'm going to ride down a few days early and hike mt mitchell then meet up with you guys there...... we'll see.

In before everyone makes fun of her when she ends up bailing at some point :D

shut it jrrmmm.... wait, what? ;)

I won't rule out bailing. I'm afraid of commitment.