Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

yah, they're just awful. :)

You seem to be the exception, not the rule. You also seem to be way more mature than your typical twentysomething girl whose daddy constantly reinforced the idea that she was a fucking princess.

By 30, most pretty girls have figured out that they are not a princess and have to work for what they want just like the fat girls.

• Upvote 2

By 30, most pretty girls have figured out that they are not a princess and have to work for what they want just like the fat girls

:lol:How the hell do I put this in my sig line?

By 30, most pretty girls have figured out that they are not a princess and have to work for what they want just like the fat girls.

The key is to find a 20 something that was fat once, but not anymore.

you're not kidding. I missed out on one of these but thankfully my girlfriend turned out a shade better than that one

Or one who's daddy didnt treat her like a princess and was raised to work her ass off for anything she wants. Although in these days, good luck with that.

Or one who's daddy didnt treat her like a princess and was raised to work her ass off for anything she wants. Although in these days, good luck with that.

Even those can be a pain in the ass because then they think they are better than everyone and don't listen to reason because "they've been fine without you before they met you"

stick with the former fatties, they want nothing more than your approval and to tell them they are good looking and aim to please

Even those can be a pain in the ass because then they think they are better than everyone and don't listen to reason because "they've been fine without you before they met you"

stick with the former fatties, they want nothing more than your approval and to tell them they are good looking and aim to please

Haha well yikes! does that apply to guys as well?

Hell no dudes just want someone who doesn't bitch and moan, isn't controlling, is attractive and can have sex with at will. Any dude more complicated than this isn't full man anyhow

Haha well yikes! does that apply to guys as well?

yes it does because fat dudes are usually nice and funny - that's how they make friends. An attractive dude that used to be fat is the way to go because they're attractive AND nice and funny. :lol:

its even better if you find them before they lose weight. :p

yes it does because fat dudes are usually nice and funny - that's how they make friends. An attractive dude that used to be fat is the way to go because they're attractive AND nice and funny. :lol:

its even better if you find them before they lose weight. :p

idk now that I think about it, I did date 2 different guys that were a bit pudgy and then they started working out and dropping the weight and became some serious assholes!

step 1: be marginally attractive enough to fool girl into liking you enough to get nekkid

step 2: make promises that you initially deliver on, then slowly taper off back to your normal, awful self.

step 3: lead girl on for approx. 8 years, or just long enough to get them past their "hawtness" prime while completing the transformation back to your hideous, lazy, asshole, unkempt origins

step 4: i'm not sure where i'm going with this. gonna go ride and eat ice cream just long enough for her to get fed up and do all the chores and make dinner by the time i get home.

I think she might. Trying to convince her she'll have a good time. She doesn't want to be the only one not riding and get hassled for it. Told her she could chill by the pool, go to Cherokee and/or Pigeon Forge, etc. Would be a nice getaway for her if she comes. I think she'd have fun. And Lord knows she'll outdrink Gump and Bad. :lol:

My wife isn't riding... She is planning on chilling by the pool and relaxing... Might go for a little trip on the bike one day but that's about it.