Whats your skill?

wnaplay1647545503

I hate paying for anything. If I dont know how to do it. I teach myself. However there are somethings I cant do. So I make friends with people who might someday be able to help me. Shallow? Maybe, but trust me they always get the better end of the deal. I was just curious to see what everyones skills are. Maybe somebody might be interested in swapping services. Me, I used to own my own painting company. Residential, commercial, anything. I still do alot of work for property owners(landlords). And people just flipping houses. Now I cut concrete. You name it, if its concrete I can cut it or drill it. I have 77'' saw blades and 66'' drill bits. Oh yeah anything smaller too, as if it matters.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electronics. Old tube amps, transistors, whatever. Mostly audio type stuff. I do shy away from surface mount and stuff that is nothing but IC chips. Proprietary parts = suck

Modifying stuff to use parts that are easier to come by and generaly last longer. (eg I bought a "bad" ups 1250, it now has 2 deep cycle marine batteries on it and runs like a dream)

Also really good at drinking beer. And making shit explode.

5th yr mechanical engineering student. good at designing shit, good with most solid modeling programs, my field has narrowed into land vehicle dynamics and internal combustion engines. most of you probably won't need any of this shit anyways :p

Good post for a noob.

Sales is my skill...

What I sell can benefit. If you are building a home or you fix and flip properties, I can save you Thousands of dollars. I work for a company that connects you directly to Manufacturers enabling you to buy at cost. I plan to take on my first investment property in the next 6 months.

I need a realator for both purchase and the sell when the flip is completed.

Im just an IT person, and I know bunches of attorneys and legal people. Soon, you can talk to me about getting out of traffic tickets, but I will most likely say you deserved the ticket you recieved and should go pay for it :D

Ken I know some one you can talk to about loans if need be, hes a member of the board here as well.

For my occupation, I work for a wireless provider as a network engineer. I have many years of UNIX, Cisco router,Tellabs DAC/DWDM experience. During my hobby time, I paint, do body work on automobiles and rebuild Chevy V8's. For the Ford crowd, I just detail my Mustang. I have built two of my pole barns and in process of building a 2-3 acre fence for cattle. I am very good at just about anything as long as it is not more than 10 feet off the ground (I cant/wont do roof work unless it is ranch house). I have owned my own sheet metal fabrication business, and still do sand blasting. My wife is an attorney that deals with real estate and probate.