Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Just witnessed a car accident on the highway, damn female drivers.

She went to merge to her right and didn't check her blind spot and almost merged into another car which avoided her but she over corrected back into her lane and lost control straight into the barrier wall.

Almost hit me but I was far enough back and paying attention so I just slowed down and watched it all unfold.

sounds like she got a reality check on how to pay attention while driving. Glad it missed you, hope she wasn't injured.

sounds like she got a reality check on how to pay attention while driving. Glad it missed you, hope she wasn't injured.

On my way back there was only a tow truck and a Officer. She appeared fine and was up and walking around. It was a newer car and the impact was mainly on the front left tire well at about 40-50mph. This was on 71S right before 275.

On my way back there was only a tow truck and a Officer. She appeared fine and was up and walking around. It was a newer car and the impact was mainly on the front left tire well at about 40-50mph. This was on 71S right before 275.

If you saw it happen technically you were suppose to stick around and give a statement. I got fucking ordered to court to testify against the dumb bitch that caused the the bus accident I was in a few weeks ago. I can't believe she is fighting it.

If you saw it happen technically you were suppose to stick around and give a statement. I got fucking ordered to court to testify against the dumb bitch that caused the the bus accident I was in a few weeks ago. I can't believe she is fighting it.

Did not know that and wow :nono:

If you saw it happen technically you were suppose to stick around and give a statement.

Didn't we just go over the fact that the cops don't even come to take statements?

Fuck that, if I'm driving I've got somewhere to be. I didn't see anything because I was busy texting.

I'm considering calling in to the law firm that fights for the rights of faulty transvaginal mesh victims to see if they'll cover anal installation failures

The track gheys were really rough on you huh. I have had some pretty massive shits before but not enough my assshole goes out on me. Me sincerest condolences to you and your brown eye.

• Upvote 1

The track gheys were really rough on you huh. I have had some pretty massive shits before but not enough my assshole goes out on me. Me sincerest condolences to you and your brown eye.

Thankyou for you concern, it's truly appreciated. My chocolate starfish is a virtual wolf in sheeps clothing.....sure, its all cute and cuddly looking until it projectile vomits masses of tootsie rolls in a huge mud match.....somebody owes me big for cleanup of all this used paper and water :mad:

Edited by Hellmutt
beer can give one dislexia
  • Upvote 1

5 people working, and one person thinks they can just kill any connections to the damn database because they think their shit is more important??? :wtf:

I've just been working on this process for about 6 months, and the Director needs the information today, so yeah, just kill my connection and don't do any research to find out what other people are doing....FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!