What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I usually send people to my buddy for CCW classes these days vs dealing with the hassle of them myself (specifically, organizing them). This has backfired. Yesterday, I ended up having to show up to my buddy's class to help teach the range portion due to the large class size.

I'm dipping my toe into reloading.... My co-workers gave me a great gift card to Cabelas, so I thought that I'd learn a few things about reloading before I jump into a nicer Dillon setup. Ordered a Lee Turret and all of the accessories tonight. I'm going to start with .38 special for a few reasons... #1- harder to screw up a straight-walled revolver round, #2- I have brass, #3- I don't think I can reload 9mm for less than I can buy it for right now.

I'll update as I start producing. I know Lee isn't exactly the Mercedes of reloading, but I was able to get everything I need without spending a dime of my own money... including carbide dies, powder, bullets, primers, scales, brass (needed a few more), tumbler, Lyman Manual, etc.... Can't wait!

I'm going to pay an extra dollar for CCI blazer brass for my shooting stash from now on. Buying the unprimed brass retail is ridiculous. I can practically buy entire rounds for what brass costs... At cabelas.

I've got some more 556 and who knows what else at the house for you. I know there was some 45, 357, and 9mm

Awesome! Thanks bro! I'm going to order those projectiles this week so your dummy rounds will be put together as soon as they come in. I'm just waiting on my bonus.

I'm going to pay an extra dollar for CCI blazer brass for my shooting stash from now on. Buying the unprimed brass retail is ridiculous. I can practically buy entire rounds for what brass costs... At cabelas.

No doubt! I thought you were buying brass to begin with.

Going to get me a cz75 for xmas finally

Nice pistol. I love my BD.

Where are you ordering from? If you haven't ordered yet and are thinking about doing any modifications look at CZcustom. If you order from there and have any work done to it before you get it you'll save some money on shipping. Short Reset Trigger system is something to look into.

Also, look into the meprolight night sights. They cost a few dollars less and supposedly last longer than Triji. The only negative is they don't offer any color combos if that's something you'd want.

Mec Gar mags are definitely a quality mag and can normally be found cheaper than CZ mags too for when you do purchase more.

• Casper unpinned this topic