Your welcome ;)

Exarch

I know I'm on ignore, but I want to hear about the time Exarch inverse modulated his tachyon beam to interface with his flux capacitor, causing massive power fluxuations in his naquadah generator, lifting his front wheel in second gear.

How when 3/4 of The top posters are on his hit list

someone start a thread about their hit list so exarch can tell us about the time he was an assassin right after high school cause he flunked basic math courses repeatedly (but got really good grades in english class bro)

• Upvote 1

We all know that running Ninja 250 > RC51 project! At least he's riding, and has been! :lol:

But the rc51 project does run and I ride it quite a bit. Also my 450 dualsport runs and I've also been riding that.

So is there going to be a updated list:dunno:

I updated it a few hours ago ;)

I decided no one was special enough to be on that list... Actually I felt lonely :( I could only read like 20/140 posts :lol:

nut to butt...not surprised

Who would be? I really don't care what some people I don't know have to say. I just wanted to see what kind of responses I would get. This is what happens when you have too much free time at work :dunno:

Who would be? I really don't care what some people I don't know have to say. I just wanted to see what kind of responses I would get. This is what happens when you have too much free time at work :dunno:

So you are admitting that this was attention whoring? Also, if you don't care what they have to say, why did you not keep them on the ignore list?